Srsly. When the guitar riff kicks in It's fun to headbang to. Then I just singalong cause that's the only part you can headbang to.

It always reminds of the Watchmen trailer. I was in a bar when I first saw the trailer and when I heard TaB I remember grabbing my friend and pointing at the tv yelling "IT'S PERFECT!!". Needless to say I caught a few odd glances.

I've stopped taking alot of dairy cause it's known to cause headaches and migraines, cause Ive been suffering from them an awful lot lately...

I used to have tons of cheesy toasties too, so yum...

Hmm, that would explain my constant migraines for my entire life. :p I don't think I have the self control to stop eating cheese though. I'd rather feel like shit all the time. :LOL:

It always reminds of the Watchmen trailer. I was in a bar when I first saw the trailer and when I heard TaB I remember grabbing my friend and pointing at the tv yelling "IT'S PERFECT!!". Needless to say I caught a few odd glances.

For some reason I could totally imagine that, that must've been hilarious :LOL:

Hmm, that would explain my constant migraines for my entire life. :p I don't think I have the self control to stop eating cheese though. I'd rather feel like shit all the time. :LOL:

Im eating cheesy tots from Sonic rinnow. :awesome:

i was going to try to skim through the 20 or so pages that went up in the last hour...:LOL: can't be arsed...sooo...

Or Bernie? (sorta like bertha, but is the site of UFO's first appearance)

bernie :chuckle:

still like bertha the alien mothership blob thingie better ;)

:LOL:

I'm tapping out. But can I have another example of me "always saying the dumbest things"? I'm quite sure I've never even talked to you before.

just to let you know i've always found your comments to be quite rational and interesting.

hope the troll has lumbered off in search of real b33f

just to let you know i've always found your comments to be quite rational and interesting.

hope the troll has lumbered off in search of real b33f

Yeah dealing with it got old quick don't bother shifting through the shit. And thanks. I try to be rational. Glad to see I'm succeeding :D

Archived