To go along with the "it's more about what they promised to fans," I hate CE and don't care if I hear it or not, but that's not the point at all. This was their chance to show us they listened to us and to do what they said they would, the first big stadium show of the summer. Even if it's the only time they do it and they play CE and Bliss next show, they still blue balled the Swiss fans who voted and thought they were getting CE and Bliss. ;)

I like this school of thought.

My guess is they got a dead reaction to CE at Lisboa and decided the majority of attendees will not enjoy it. They have kind of put themselves in a spot with the poll thing. They should still play one of the top 2, instead of *gasp* Unintended - even if it is my favorite (that must be one of Matt's favorites - it was no where in the top 5.)

The youtube clip I just caught has Matt clearly standing at the mic stand with guitar in hand during the intro. So.. unborn? lol

Don't know if it's been answered already, but the video that I've seen looked very much like Unborn.

thanks guys :D

unborn boooo :supersad: I guess I'll never get to see newborn in it's proper form...

Ahhh, thanks :D

I'm a vegetarian.

then why the heck are you on this board?!

:p

My guess is they got a dead reaction to CE at Lisboa and decided the majority of attendees will not enjoy it. They have kind of put themselves in a spot with the poll thing. They should still play one of the top 2, instead of *gasp* Unintended - even if it is my favorite (that must be one of Matt's favorites - it was no where in the top 5.)

Yeah, I think CE at Lisbon was dead. Hence they should just play Fury and Hyper Music at Wembley. :p

the thing is though, in putting the polls out there, they've commited themselves to doing it, and, if truth be told, taken that decision out of their own hands. Either do the polls and play from them, or don't do them at all, but don't give false hope

then why the heck are you on this board?!

:p

I don't eat beef, but I'm a huge cheese eater. My favorite meals consist of cheese pizza, cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwich and I'm completely addicted to string cheese. (<--- totes serious, you think I'm joking but I'm totally not. I'm a cheese-a-holic :LOL:)

finally getting around to watching the TaB vid with the suit in action.... :chuckle: nice...

I don't eat beef, but I'm a huge cheese eater. My favorite meals consist of cheese pizza, cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese sandwich and I'm completely addicted to string cheese. (<--- totes serious, you think I'm joking but I'm totally not. I'm a cheese-a-holic :LOL:)

srscheez.gif

:LOL:

That suit is way more appealing than the homo sparkling-vamp suit he had on in Lisbon.

Those don't really surprise me anymore, it's just the fact that it's so Bono. Makes me cringe

I cant eat much cheese anymore :( , I miss it

:LOL:

I just hope the suit's not that constricting, and it was just him being a tad afraid of heights or something. I'm so used to Matty jumping around and shit :p

If it's a onesie and knowing Matt it's prob tight as hell it may be a bit constricting. But I'd imagine the small platform he's on limits the rocking out. A lot like the towers.

Why not? :eek: If you took cheese and bread from me, I'd die! (and probably eat nothing and therefore lose a lot of weight)

I've stopped taking alot of dairy cause it's known to cause headaches and migraines, cause Ive been suffering from them an awful lot lately...

I used to have tons of cheesy toasties too, so yum...

If it's a onesie and knowing Matt it's prob tight as hell it may be a bit constricting. But I'd imagine the small platform he's on limits the rocking out. A lot like the towers.

Plus, you can't really rock out that much to TaB......just sayin. :unsure:

Archived