Where is the alien abduction? I've seen two vids of the thing and I don't see it :$

srscheez.gif

Glad to hear you enjoyed the gig and hope you can provide us with a full report once you've rested up! :D

*greedy dux wants info* :$

that's ok, at least you're trying... you can only use what you've got....

*ba-dum-tssssshhhh*

still awake :rolleyes: i'll do a full report tomorrow if no one does it before i do, but the stage was pretty cool, i really enjoyed the ufo and the weird "elevator". no alien abduction :p, only a dancer under the ufo. oh and for people who want to get first row, depending on where you are you don't get to see all the band members.. :erm: but only if you go too close from the middle! the gig itself was really amazing, as i said (though the crowd seemed a bit dead during the 4-5 first songs)

i can't wait to see the intro properly in milano, because it was really fun to take part of it, but now i want to SEE it :p

Setlist poll grumbles aside, I wouldn't have minded the set tonight. At least it drew from every album they've released.

Yeah, I don't think it was too bad either - although I think the alternate version from earlier that had MKU, CE and Bliss instead of Map and FG was better :$

And why are you talking about Pitchfork :erm:

because tedius user is tedius

No.

Your comments about Smashing Pumpkins are lollable. As someone that was old enough to be buying their albums on their first issue, the reason they are playing small venues now is because they're shit compared to how they used to be, and Corgan has shown himself up to be a dick which people don't like that. Breaking up for four years after a poor album also didn't help, I imagine.

I saw myself protesting :awesome:

anyways, got back from the gig 1 hour ago. i though it was odd that they didn't play any of the top 5 songs, but actually, i don't give a fuck, the gig was amazing. and that's all i ask for! going to bed now.

I'm glad you had a great time! can't wait to hear more about the show. :)

Another example of them is the fact that all the sudden NIN is getting praised by Pitchfork after releasing his weakest album in years and NIN is back to selling out arenas and being praised as an internet distribution god for releasing his albums online for free.

I dunno, they kind of (okay, more than kind of) pissed all over Ghosts. And everything else Trent's put out really got lukewarm reviews from them at best. They probably even accused him of ripping off Radiohead regarding giving music away for free, just like they accuse Muse of ripping off Radiohead (but then trash Black Holes because Muse sounds less like ripping off Radiohead and more like ripping off Muse - huh?). That's why I hate pitchfork.

Yeah if there were no polls this would be amazing. TaB & IBTY plus all kinds of new stage stuffs. Setlist polls kind of set expectations for certain songs.

Quite happy IBTY is back. Hope it's a mainstay. Also new intro + Uprising is awesome.

Well, considering he bought himself a new suit for it, I'd like to think it's a keeper :LOL:

But ya, if I had gone to this gig I would've shit bricks from the awesomeness. Hope everyone who went had an awesome time :)

I'm fairly sure they are aware of this, and yes I understand it's completely natural. Though what seems unnatural is how the people who are angry didn't even go to the show. Matt isn't sitting backstage with a glass of wine twisting his mustache mumbling "mwah haw haw....I didnt play thoze zongs on purpoze to piss off ze fanz....mwah haw haw."

Though that would be funny. :p

Of course we all know that would never happen, that's just ridiculous!

I mean, come on, Matt grow a moustache?! ha!

still awake :rolleyes: i'll do a full report tomorrow if no one does it before i do, but the stage was pretty cool, i really enjoyed the ufo and the weird "elevator". no alien abduction :p, only a dancer under the ufo. oh and for people who want to get first row, depending on where you are you don't get to see all the band members.. :erm: but only if you go too close from the middle! the gig itself was really amazing, as i said (though the crowd seemed a bit dead during the 4-5 first songs)

i can't wait to see the intro properly in milano, because it was really fun to take part of it, but now i want to SEE it :p

Cool :D Glad you had a great time! How was the set during the light? In the pics and vids it seems like it was much better in the dark :$

Shame about the alien abduction :supersad:

Well, considering he bought himself a new suit for it, I'd like to think it's a keeper :LOL:

But ya, if I had gone to this gig I would've shit bricks from the awesomeness. Hope everyone who went had an awesome time :)

That light up red suit is badass. I'd walk around in one if I had it.

Can't wait for some good vids. Esp IBTY.

Matt isn't sitting backstage with a glass of wine twisting his mustache mumbling "mwah haw haw....I didnt play thoze zongs on purpoze to piss off ze fanz....mwah haw haw."

Though that would be funny. :p

:LOL:

That light up red suit is badass. I'd walk around in one if I had it.

Can't wait for some good vids. Esp IBTY.

Totally. I don't like Matt's shiny suits but for some reason this one is just so awesome :awesome:

I want some good videos of NSC live. I love that song, it sounds like it would be a blast live.

This. Even thou CE or Bliss was played..Hey it was played recently it doesnt mean its never gonna be played again...This is the kick off of the stadium tour its only the first show calm down..Im sure they'll be played for sure

So people in Switzerland didn´t "deserve" the songs they voted in the polls? I bet the majority of them is not going to another Stadium tour so they won´t have the chance to hear CE or Bliss...

But hey...I´m sure the concert was awesome! No doubts about that...but no poll songs...c´mon!

I've been wondering that for hooooooooours! That and my question about whether or not the alien was in costume are still unanswered :shifty: But it's like 4AM in switzerland, isn't it? :$

The youtube clip I just caught has Matt clearly standing at the mic stand with guitar in hand during the intro. So.. unborn? lol

So people in Switzerland didn´t "deserve" the songs they voted in the polls? I bet the majority of them is not going to another Stadium tour so they won´t have the chance to hear CE or Bliss...

But hey...I´m sure the concert was awesome! No doubts about that...but no poll songs...c´mon!

I don't think anybody here even hinted at saying something like that.

Archived