I saw myself protesting :awesome:

anyways, got back from the gig 1 hour ago. i though it was odd that they didn't play any of the top 5 songs, but actually, i don't give a fuck, the gig was amazing. and that's all i ask for! going to bed now.

I'm glad someone from the gig actually posted and isn't upset about the setlist! Good to know it wasn't a blow for everybody.:)

So jealous! Stage looked wicked!

What is it with the mono-brush users here? I'm a Radiohead fan, and I've never heard of Pitchfork before tonight. Not that I care for musical publications anyway, I like to formulate my own opinions on music, thanks.

I'm quite surprised, they give every Radiohead album a 10/10

What is it with the mono-brush users here? I'm a Radiohead fan, and I've never heard of Pitchfork before tonight. Not that I care for musical publications anyway, I like to formulate my own opinions on music, thanks.

It was a joke, Pitchfork praises just about every thing Radiohead does. :LOL:

It was a joke, Pitchfork praises just about every thing Radiohead does. :LOL:

Just looked them up, it would seem that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all, since they're just about right from OK Computer onwards. But as I mentioned just now, pure coincidence. ;)

we have kebabs left from the BBQ you're welcome to come over to Israel for them... just don't take a boat :p

oooo i'd loooooooooove to! Too bad it's so far away!

lol @ taking a boat... no, i try to avoid any cruises to gaza ;)

I'm a dummy, the vid I saw was from an odd angle and it looked like the alien was trying to grab Matt. In reality it's like 100 ft away from the stage :facepalm: I stink.

oh good, if one of us had to be crazy i'm glad it wasn't me :p:D

Just looked them up, it would seem that way. Not that there's anything wrong with that at all, since they're just about right from OK Computer onwards. But as I mentioned just now, pure coincidence. ;)

Another example of them is the fact that all the sudden NIN is getting praised by Pitchfork after releasing his weakest album in years and NIN is back to selling out arenas and being praised as an internet distribution god for releasing his albums online for free.

do you guys know how much muse paid to the balloon boy's family/father? :LOL:

5TNTNt6rbWQ

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

anyways, got back from the gig 1 hour ago. i though it was odd that they didn't play any of the top 5 songs, but actually, i don't give a fuck, the gig was amazing. and that's all i ask for! going to bed now.

Nice to hear that you have a great time!:D Looks like it was an awesome gig :eek:

And why are you talking about Pitchfork? :erm:

Another example of them is the fact that all the sudden NIN is getting praised by Pitchfork after releasing his weakest album in years and NIN is back to selling out arenas and being praised as an internet distribution god for releasing his albums online for free.

Well it still doesn't make me want to buy/listen to NIN any more. But I am but one person on the Internet, so whatever. :)

sure, muse don´t do this to make their fans anry, but they should be aware of the fact that fans WILL feel that way, it´s natural. I would be pissed off, too if I would have been at this gig and if paris would get bliss, ce or whatever..

it´s not vitally important, but it changes the way some fans feel about the band.

I'm fairly sure they are aware of this, and yes I understand it's completely natural. Though what seems unnatural is how the people who are angry didn't even go to the show. Matt isn't sitting backstage with a glass of wine twisting his mustache mumbling "mwah haw haw....I didnt play thoze zongs on purpoze to piss off ze fanz....mwah haw haw."

Though that would be funny. :p

Exactly. But those people make up a ton of the music listeners nowadays on the digital music world. Pitchfork was smart and spearheaded the whole online thing, and dominate the trendy music listeners.

The next time Vampire Weekend sells out an arena tour in the U.S. or headlines festivals all over the world (or does a stadium tour of Europe), I'll grant you some Pitchfork influence. But in the U.S., TR sold more copies in its first week than Contra did. Pitchfork is definitely not at the center of the music world.

Setlist poll grumbles aside, I wouldn't have minded the set tonight. At least it drew from every album they've released.

Yeah if there were no polls this would be amazing. TaB & IBTY plus all kinds of new stage stuffs. Setlist polls kind of set expectations for certain songs.

Quite happy IBTY is back. Hope it's a mainstay. Also new intro + Uprising is awesome.

This. Even thou CE or Bliss was played..Hey it was played recently it doesnt mean its never gonna be played again...This is the kick off of the stadium tour its only the first show calm down..Im sure they'll be played for sure

Archived