Jesus Christ, after what Dom said, I guarantee you maybe it didn't work out right, something went wrong which led to Citizen Erased or Bliss being left out. If CE or Bliss was in, it'd be the best damn Muse show ever. The stage is ridiculously awesome, but it's so insane that they are going to be really limited to what they can do. I hope they strip it down for my show. Haha.

The haters are stupid as hell and need to leave.

you are kidding right? Nishe has been played pretty regularly, definitely here in the states earlier this year. Definitely at the shows I went to in March.

lol. :facepalm:

:LOL:

I'm quite sure he was being sarcastic.

She :p

But yes, sarcasm. I haz it.

seems that muse feel too confident about their fanbase, they really seem to think they can get away with anything.. Their shows might be still good, but ignoring the setlist polls completely for the swiss fans is just disrespectful, especially when they are going to play rarities at the other stadium gigs (which we all hope for).

I hope they realise that people are aware of what they are doing and that not all fans admire them without criticism.. if they don´t care, they are not the band I thought they were..:(

Well said :)

seems that muse feel too confident about their fanbase, they really seem to think they can get away with anything.. Their shows might be still good, but ignoring the setlist polls completely for the swiss fans is just disrespectful, especially when they are going to play rarities at the other stadium gigs (which we all hope for).

I hope they realise that people are aware of what they are doing and that not all fans admire them without criticism.. if they don´t care, they are not the band I thought they were..:(

I guarantee you 95% of the people are that show are now saying "This is the best show I've ever seen"

Lets not throw around irrational assumptions now....

:facepalm:

AND LASTLY, it's obvious that something went wrong in CE and they couldn't play it, or they felt it wasn't good enough. Obviously. Matt alluded to playing it and Dom went out and said it. So gtfo

AND LASTLY, it's obvious that something went wrong in CE and they couldn't play it, or they felt it wasn't good enough. Obviously. Matt alluded to playing it and Dom went out and said it. So gtfo

Really, it's obvious? It's not, you're assuming to know what went wrong. If there was a problem, they should have addressed it, it's not that hard to say "sorry guys, but (insert problem here) happened and we can't play CE/Bliss, but thanks to all the fans for voting." The way it seems now is that they just blew it off.

:facepalm:

:LOL:

Could you point out this obvious evidence?

Why not play Bliss or any of the other top 5 songs for that gig?

Because Dom already said his fanbase would kill Muse if they didn't play it and Matt went out and said "yeah we're going to play the top two songs" but they magically disappeared from tonight's setlist. Notice the only two bitchers are you and mattarena. GTFO then and go have an orgy with the douche who said Matt isn't a great guitar player. This was an epic show, I wish I was going to one of them. Like 95% of Muse's fanbase.

There's something bugging me...

I mean, besides the polls issue. Seems to me that muse have become coward in it's courage. Let's think about it. They made this new album that is basically 1984 for ears and designed two different stages that had the same theme. Ok guys, now explore the concept!

You guys wanna bring UFOs, Piramids and pillars? Ok, go ahead, but make the show coherent. That's what I'm missing. They've plenty of songs (of all the 5 albums) that could go well with this "Resistance/Revolution" theme. There's so much potential to make such an epic gig being eccentric and still making complete sense. I mean, how can songs like NSC, FG, GL and UD fit in this epic stage?

Imo they're just betraying themselves wanting to sound epic but still not taking the GIG concept to the edge.

Really, it's obvious? It's not, you're assuming to know what went wrong. If there was a problem, they should have addressed it, it's not that hard to say "sorry guys, but (insert problem here) happened and we can't play CE/Bliss, but thanks to all the fans for voting." The way it seems now is that they just blew it off.

+1

If they had done that, I think nearly everybody would have calmed down. I know I wouldn't be pissed off. A decent explanation is all that's needed. Though they've already lost major points by not addressing it as you depicted - at the gig.

They must have known we'd react like this.

Because Dom already said his fanbase would kill Muse if they didn't play it and Matt went out and said "yeah we're going to play the top two songs" but they magically disappeared from tonight's setlist.

Bliss/CE worked absolutely fine for the last 2 gigs, so songs dont magically break.

Edit: I see you've added an insult. Congratulations.

Because Dom already said his fanbase would kill Muse if they didn't play it and Matt went out and said "yeah we're going to play the top two songs" but they magically disappeared from tonight's setlist. Notice the only two bitchers are you and mattarena. GTFO then and go have an orgy with the douche who said Matt isn't a great guitar player. This was an epic show, I wish I was going to one of them. Like 95% of Muse's fanbase.

I think this a pretty legit thing to bitch about. I imagine this is what being blue balled feels like. :(

Nice, instead of intellectually stating your argument you make childish jokes. Awesome. And what the hell are you talking about "the guy who said Matt isn't a great guitar player?" Stop acting like a child just because someone isn't agreeing with you. Loving the fake statistics too. And btw, just bc they said they'd play them does not mean something went wrong. The facts are they said they'd play it, they didn't, and didn't say why. So nothing is obvious.

And flip through the past 100 or so pages, we're not the only to think this setlist was quite poor.

Archived