So there was a setlist poll? Voted by the fans? And Muse decided not to heed the results of that?

:noey: And I actually felt bad that I couldn't get a ticket for Wembley due to Gigs And Tours' horrific website. Turns out it actually did me a favour. :awesome:

Seetickets can do good sometimes then. :LOL:

Muse's version of a rarity clearly was Nishe. They've been waiting to bust that gem back out for fucking YEARS.

you are kidding right? Nishe has been played pretty regularly, definitely here in the states earlier this year. Definitely at the shows I went to in March.

Does anyone even know what the setlist was?? Musewiki, setlist fm, stade de suisse facebook event page, twitter are all saying different things! WTH?

OOh and we need a name for the ufo.

this was posted in Banter:

1. Uprising

2. New Born

3. Supermassive Black

4. Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

5. Guiding Light

6. Hysteria

7. Map of the Problematique

8. Nishe

9. United States Of Eurasia Play

10. I Belong To You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)

11. Feeling Good (Leslie Bricusse & Anthony Newley cover)

12. MK Jam New Drum & Bass JamNew Drum & Bass Jam

13. Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Resistance

16. Time Is Running Out

17. Unnatural Selection

18. Encore:

18. Unintended

19. Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture

20. Stockholm Syndrome

21. Take A Bow

22. Encore 2:

22. Plug In Baby

23. Knights of Cydonia

but i have NO idea if its accurate :$

Kay guys... haven't read much on this (as its freaking 4347342 pages long and I don't have the time to read all the moaning)

But umm.... this is the first show out of 20ish right?

How about we wait 2-3 shows in before calling the boys lazy etc etc.? If shit hasn't improved by then, go crazy. But imo its a little umm... I dunno, stupid(?) to be jumping all over the fucking thing 'cause Citizen & Bliss didn't get played on one night/one show out of a whole summer of gigs.

People did not specifically buy tickets because of the polls... the majority of them had tickets long before the polls were released, so I doubt there's somebody/anybody out there screaming in fury "HOLY FUCK THE ONLY REASON I CAME TO THIS WAS FOR BLISS/CE!!!" And I highly doubt any of you will be doing the same after your gigs.. Yeah it blows about the lack of poll songs, but still. No reason to bash the band like mad & sell your tickets for your gigs.

So chill?

-retreats to the poker game & beer with the mates before you all rip me to shreds-

Seetickets can do good sometimes then. :LOL:

It would appear so, yes! :LOL:

Why do you think any song from setlist haven´t be played? Wasen´t there a interview with Dom and He said they would play it? I highly doubt that they will ignore the polls.

Well it seems they did.

Kay guys... haven't read much on this (as its freaking 4347342 pages long and I don't have the time to read all the moaning)

But umm.... this is the first show out of 20ish right?

How about we wait 2-3 shows in before calling the boys lazy etc etc.? If shit hasn't improved by then, go crazy. But imo its a little umm... I dunno, stupid(?) to be jumping all over the fucking thing 'cause Citizen & Bliss didn't get played on one night/one show out of a whole summer of gigs.

People did not specifically buy tickets because of the polls... the majority of them had tickets long before the polls were released, so I doubt there's somebody/anybody out there screaming in fury "HOLY FUCK THE ONLY REASON I CAME TO THIS WAS FOR BLISS/CE!!!" And I highly doubt any of you will be doing the same after your gigs.. Yeah it blows about the lack of poll songs, but still. No reason to bash the band like mad & sell your tickets for your gigs.

So chill?

-retreats to the poker game & beer with the mates before you all rip me to shreds-

Just let the moaners sell their tickets to those who appreciate the chance to see the band live. It's only their loss.

Archived