am i the only one who finds the drum&bass jams to be a bit boring? :unsure: I don't hate them, but I dunno...

I still think the Osaka jam was the best. And putting them in every gig...I don't know. I was bored the second time I heard the Helsinki jam this year.

o shit new jam!

Shame it's followed by an utter piece of shit song though. :LOL:

Why are people complaining so much about the setlist? Take a bow got played, so there was a 'rarity'.

lol look at us all, lowering our standards.

Why are people complaining so much about the setlist? Take a bow got played, so there was a 'rarity'.

You are missing the point. We are pissed they didn't play any of the winning poll songs.

am i the only one who finds the drum&bass jams to be a bit boring? :unsure: I don't hate them, but I dunno...

I robot to them. :awesome:

How the hell is thinking that the setlist is short for a stadium gig, the "rarities" aren't very rare, and the poll was ignored being a pessimist? I think a ton of people were excited after the last two gigs, but it seems to be back to the same old, same old.

I might have been directing "Eternal Pessimist" at the wrong person, but there were definitely some people saying "Muse has gone to shit, they don't care about they're fans, they're fucking lazy etc"

I'd say thats being pretty negative.

Its still a hell of a lot more than what they were playing for the arenas... I suppose it is short though

Not really. Only 2 more songs than MSG. That's not "a hell of a lot".

I do wanna see pro shot of the UFO. I don't think he was being serious with an alien trying to abduct him...not sure how that would work when he's playing :LOL:

According to the tweets as it was happening, Matt was abducted somehow... possibly when the song ended he came to the front of the stage and the person grabbed him? :unsure:

I still think the Osaka jam was the best. And putting them in every gig...I don't know. I was bored the second time I heard the Glasgow jam this year.

Yeah, maybe that's what it is... as a random jam like osaka jam seeing them playing or using in a soundcheck it's ok, but as a song, I don't really like helsinki jam....

Archived