That would have been a much cooler song y/y ? :p

:pimp:

You signed up here an hour ago,

then you asked for a gig in rio,

then you assured us you were not a trollll....

I can't find the words to say, cuz i'm in shock,

So I came in the thread to say, in before lock! oooOOooOOooOOOO!

:p

He's second on my list!

between the two of them....! :rolleyes::mad:

We are trying to figure this out. "TECHNICAL PROBLEMS" seem to be the favourite excuse of the die-hards.

Whether it was a technical problem or not, there might have been some reason they didn't play a song or two they said they were going to play. And before you or anyone else says it, laziness possibly could have and could not have been a factor. Let's just not get completely ahead of ourselves and jump to conclusions for the entire tour here.

between the two of them....! :rolleyes::mad:

I'm relieved you went with "shock" as the rhyme there. :shifty:

Can someone please put me out of my misery of scanning this thread and post a reliable setlist if there is one. :erm:

I'm gathering CE and Bliss were for sure not played which is rather disturbing considering the polls and whatever it is Dom said. :(

Try facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=342682648385&ref=ts

Setlist.fm kept changing :shifty: That may have died down by now, though...

I'm sure people would have gone home happy with what they'd seen, I'd imagine a lot of people would have been disappointed with what they'd heard though.

I agree with you... in my opinion music is the most important part, I don't care if they play in the middle of the street, I want to hear good songs... this is becoming a circus with the UFO and that weird stage, yeah so cool... but are we forgetting that this is a music band and not a theatre company?

Dude! :eek: That was beautiful. Brought me to tears. The lyrics are as beautiful as NSC's...

Whether it was a technical problem or not, there might have been some reason they didn't play a song or two they said they were going to play. And before you or anyone else says it, laziness possibly could have and could not have been a factor. Let's just not get completely ahead of ourselves and jump to conclusions for the entire tour here.

Welcome to .mu ..

I'd like to see more comments from the gig-goers. What did THEY think from what they experienced. They know the best right now and they should feel free to post to their thread.

Oh God, this thread is a fucking chaos.

I am going to put this in short sentences so that even the most....lazy, people can understand.

1. People are disappointed that Muse didn't play at least one of the top 5 songs in the poll as they promised.

2. People are disappointed that the setlist was pretty short for a stadium show.

3. No one is saying it was a bad gig

4. The fact that it was only the first gig shouldn't make any difference

Goodnight.

I agree with you... in my opinion music is the most important part, I don't care if they play in the middle of the street, I want to hear good songs... this is becoming a circus with the UFO and that weird stage, yeah so cool... but are we forgetting that this is a music band and not a theatre company?

Technically... seeing as its their band and not yours they could make it into a theatre company :p

Oh God, this thread is a fucking chaos.

I am going to put this in short sentences so that even the most....lazy, people can understand.

1. People are disappointed that Muse didn't play at least one of the top 5 songs in the poll as they promised.

2. People are disappointed that the setlist was pretty short for a stadium show.

3. No one is saying it was a bad gig

4. The fact that it was only the first gig shouldn't make any difference

Goodnight.

QUOTING YOU FOREVER.

Amaze.

random thought - this whole thing reminds me of the original "sexyplane" gigs in south america... how they played SD and DS (love the symmetry there) and everyone was all :awesome: over it in the beginning.... then they continued to play very similar setlists that also contained those songs and people were like "when are they going to play something different :mad:" :chuckle:

Last week people were thrilled they finally added IBTY and that TaB had been rehearsed, now today it barely gets a passing mention that they've been played ;)

Technically... seeing as its their band and not yours they could make it into a theatre company :p

Fair enough but then the fans have every right to get pissed off. Saying "its their band and they can do what they want" isn't a good argument. Doesn't mean they can shortchange their fans.

Archived