Well, a week to sell out, not bad! At least we know people are interested :LOL:

Yeah Wankdorf is funny, I didn't realise it was actually in Bern :LOL:

surprisingly it's faster than coldplay was sold out on the floor. Still a few terrasses to go.

haha even we make fun of "Wank"dorf because it's also the football stadium of Bern's football team BSC "Young Boys" yeah that one sounds gay too :p

DEADSTAR;7267302']surprisingly it's faster than coldplay was sold out on the floor. Still a few terrasses to go.

haha even we make fun of "Wank"dorf because it's also the football stadium of Bern's football team BSC "Young Boys" yeah that one sounds gay too :p

Haha so wrong :LOL:

Flight booked! :happy:

London Luton to Zurich

Dep 02 June 2010 06:35

Arr 02 June 2010 09:20

Flight 2043

1 Adult

1 x £26.99 Zurich to London Luton

Dep 03 June 2010 21:05

Arr 03 June 2010 21:55

Flight 2046

1 Adult

1 x £24.99

So I'll go back to the airport with you guys (I hope we meet up ok as we're in seperate sections :() and I'll go into the city when you guys check in and such. Man I'm gonna be shattered, think I'm gonna spend the whole of 1st June sleeping :LOL:

Flight booked! :happy:

London Luton to Zurich

Dep 02 June 2010 06:35

Arr 02 June 2010 09:20

Flight 2043

1 Adult

1 x £26.99 Zurich to London Luton

Dep 03 June 2010 21:05

Arr 03 June 2010 21:55

Flight 2046

1 Adult

1 x £24.99

So I'll go back to the airport with you guys (I hope we meet up ok as we're in seperate sections :() and I'll go into the city when you guys check in and such. Man I'm gonna be shattered, think I'm gonna spend the whole of 1st June sleeping :LOL:

Great news Tash!:happy:

I'm sure we'll be fine so long as we have our mobiles at the ready!:)

I'll be shattered too so will have some mega-early nights between this gig and the Paris gigs! I will NOT allow my age to creep up on me! Trouble is, it is! I'm fine at the gigs but do suffer the after-effects more nowadays than when I went to gigs in my teens/early twenties :'(:'(

Great news Tash!:happy:

I'm sure we'll be fine so long as we have our mobiles at the ready!:)

I'll be shattered too so will have some mega-early nights between this gig and the Paris gigs! I will NOT allow my age to creep up on me! Trouble is, it is! I'm fine at the gigs but do suffer the after-effects more nowadays than when I went to gigs in my teens/early twenties :'(:'(

Yeah, I pretty much mope about whenever I go to a gig, I hate the comedown :LOL: Ah well, just gotta wait and look forward to it really! :happy: Can't wait now I've got my ticket and flight booked!

Hey mates!

I got some Golden Circle Tickets spare!

Fare Price guaranteed - check it out

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7403800&postcount=188

PM me and see you in Berne! Can't wait for it!!! :)

Yeah, I think people would like to pay face value seeing as we all did. If you are caught trying to get someone to pay more than that you will hopefully be reported and banned

Archived