Pre-sale tickets

MuseicMan

You need to contact the customer service dept of the site where you bought the tickets and ask them. If you have bought your tickets through concertsmap their site specify that you should receive your ticket up to a week before the gig I think.

You need to contact the customer service dept of the site where you bought the tickets and ask them. If you have bought your tickets through concertsmap their site specify that you should receive your ticket up to a week before the gig I think.

You after Ste's job? ;)

I got my tickets from the muse.mu pre-sale. It's my first time getting tickets from somewhere else other than ticketmaster. And when i get tickets from ticketmaster than usually come the next week, so i'm just freakin out the tix havent come yet. I know its a long way to the concert (70days) but it would make me rest easy if i had them.

I got my tickets from the muse.mu pre-sale. It's my first time getting tickets from somewhere else other than ticketmaster. And when i get tickets from ticketmaster than usually come the next week, so i'm just freakin out the tix havent come yet. I know its a long way to the concert (70days) but it would make me rest easy if i had them.

yea same here!

I don't think, generally, that ticket companies like sending out tickets early any more because of the problem of people reselling them for extortionate prices, or copying them to sell as fakes.

When I ordered my tickets for the Manchester LCCC gig (Sept 2010) in November I was told not to expect them til August. For smaller gigs I would expect them to arrive 1-2weeks before the gig - I've had the same thing from other bands on other sites as well. (I'm going to see stereophonics in newcastle on 1st March but they haven't turned up yet either, and I dont expect them to for a few weeks yet).

Email support on the site you got them from just to check, but I imagine thats what they will tell you.

Don't panic!

I don't think, generally, that ticket companies like sending out tickets early any more because of the problem of people reselling them for extortionate prices, or copying them to sell as fakes.

When I ordered my tickets for the Manchester LCCC gig (Sept 2010) in November I was told not to expect them til August. For smaller gigs I would expect them to arrive 1-2weeks before the gig - I've had the same thing from other bands on other sites as well. (I'm going to see stereophonics in newcastle on 1st March but they haven't turned up yet either, and I dont expect them to for a few weeks yet).

Email support on the site you got them from just to check, but I imagine thats what they will tell you.

Don't panic!

Beauty, i can now rest easy, haha. Thanks man, cheers

I still haven't recieved my pre-sale tickets, which i purchased on the day they were released for Edmonton and Calgary. Does it usually take this long to get them? Or when should i expect to get them?

They are supposed to mail them out 2 weeks before the show :happy:

Archived