Watch the video for Resistance on MTV

KirkBot

That radio edit is horrific IMO. The problems with the editing has been raised already in this thread. It just sounds weird watching them play the song live but hearing the studio version of the song. That just seems really strange after watching so much live footage of them on youtube.

I have no problems with this video.

Am I really the only one who loves it and is excited about it?

No-one forces you to watch the video if you dislike it so much. Go and watch that Dead Star video instead, give room to the hiding people who won't dare to come here to give their opinions in the middle of all the negative vibes.

I have no problems with this video.

Am I really the only one who loves it and is excited about it?

You're not. I love it too. :happy:

I have a weakness for live videos... they always make me excited for the shows and so does the Resistance video. June is so far away. :supersad:

You're not. I love it too. :happy:

I have a weakness for live videos... they always make me excited for the shows and so does the Resistance video. June is so far away. :supersad:

I loved it too.

I had no problem with the editing, since I feel like this video is kind of a representation of their live show and a kind of tribute to fans (that's the feeling I got at least), so the fact that the outfits and instruments change didn't bother me at all. I don't think it was meant to be a spot-on live video for Resistance, but more of an overview of the whole show. Wish I could have seen it in person.

I actually like it very much. Well, I wasn't particulary exited when I heard it would be a live video, so I had no high expectations about the outcome.

It's not an amazing video, but a great presentation of their live show :happy: ... and it makes me feel nostalgic!

The bit where they are walking down the corridor is so corny. :chuckle: I was hoping for some behind the scenes footage to be incorperated into the video. I like the video overall. The towers definately look impressve. :eyebrows:

hahha very corny. :D

and yeah it was kind of cool to see what the tops of those towers looked like close-up.

The bit where they are walking down the corridor is so corny. :chuckle: I was hoping for some behind the scenes footage to be incorperated into the video. I like the video overall. The towers definately look impressve. :eyebrows:

I know :chuckle:

It was alright. But I thought it was weird how their clothes would change and it would show Matt or Chris rocking out to pretty slow moments of the song :erm:

And I didn't like the radio edit :(

But at least it shows people how impressive they are live. :)

Indeed, it looks amateur at times. But it's nice to include their public.

The bit where they are walking down the corridor is so corny.

OMG! Yes. :chuckle:

And what about Chris' mustache? It comes and goes too :chuckle:

Sometimes in Movember, sometimes not.:D

I'm on the fence about it. The production on the video could have been better but I think it captures a little bit of what Muse are best known for quite nicely. When I see all those fans rocking out, it makes me go awww :happy:

That's exactly what I meant. But I'm too poor in English. :$

Overall, I liked the video, but wish they could've just used a live track. It's too polished-sounding so it seems fakey (well, it is...) And since they used the noise of the crowd in the background, they could've turned it up a notch to make it seem a little more like an intense live experience. And I wish they didn't cut off the very end of the song, but I guess that's radio for ya.

But still, I enjoyed it a lot more than the wretched UD video.

enough reviewing, does anyone have a download link, cuz i really want this on my ipod and i have a very unfortunate loss of patience to wait 4 febuary

It's on this thread in a couple of places.

Overall, I liked the video, but wish they could've just used a live track. It's too polished-sounding so it seems fakey (well, it is...) And since they used the noise of the crowd in the background, they could've turned it up a notch to make it seem a little more like an intense live experience. And I wish they didn't cut off the very end of the song, but I guess that's radio for ya.

But still, I enjoyed it a lot more than the wretched UD video.

It's on this thread in a couple of places.

Aww don't diss the UD video now.......it had some good bum shots :eyebrows:

Archived