Muse fans are intelligent. Right?

Redrosel

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know any muse fans who aren't intelligent, but to be honest I went to a grammar school and now go to uni, so I guess I only really know intelligent people! God that sounds really elitist lol

I think every band, Muse included, attracts a whole spectrum of people and making a general assumption like "Muse fans are intelligent" is silly.

But I must add, I am a genius. :p

:LOL:

Well, it actually depends on the other fans. And I admit, Muse made my grades high. :p

Really? Well my grades have been good so far but tbh Muse have been more of a hindrence than a help on account of them being far more fascinating and fun than the average academic volume! :LOL:

I thought they where. But why are all the people reacting on Muse's Twitter acting like they are brainless teenyboppers? It's only "aaahhh Matt!" this and "You rule" that. Obviously. You wouldn'd add them if you didn't think they rule. Tell me something new!;)

Really? Well my grades have been good so far but tbh Muse have been more of a hindrence than a help on account of them being far more fascinating and fun than the average academic volume! :LOL:

:LOL: Same! I'm supposed to be studying for exams but Im on the Internet and listening to Muse. :facepalm:

Hai,

So, I've been to my first concert of Muse recently, and I noticed how different Muse fans are from regular fans. It seems as if we're just more relaxed and tolerant with eachother. Also, I think Muse fans are more intelligent people.... maybe because it's more complex music, that you really carefully have to listen to before you can really HEAR it, you know? What do you guys think? Are we smarter than other fans?:p Or do we just pretend? :stunned:

I don't know about intelligent, but humor def is a factor in Muse fans I think. And Openness to the new. Pushing boundaries and always growing and changing. Kind of like Smashing Pumpkin fans.

I think that is why I like both groups and the people that like those groups.

though I've found SP fans are interested in CT and Metaphysical/Spiritual/Philosophical talk more than Muse fans.

I have an 159 IQ...I don't know if I would call myself intelligent though...I'm a bit of an ingénue.

I'm so guilty of this. :LOL:

Personally I'm a bit of an airhead, and I'm not too fond of academia, but I do like experiencing new things and generally learn things pretty quickly. Definitely agree about the point on humor, though. All the Muse fans I have met are happy, hilarious, people.

I agree. Out of boredom I ventured down some popular threads, mostly for laughs, and I came away feeling dirty but humored. If Muse fans had to define themselves with one word, I'd still say either 'creative', 'fanciful', or 'humanistic'. Though, there are different kinds of intelligence...;)

Isn't that the truth! I did the same thing. I guess a bit out of boredom and a smidge of who are Muselanders, what are they about. :D I guess the reason I love to travel and experience new cities and places is that each place has its own personality and charm, same with places on the internet including Muselandia. *laugh*

I forgot to say Musers are clever as well.

Hahahahah true on the different kinds of intelligence! The world is such an amazing place because of all the differences, could you imagine it another way *shudders*...I don't even want to go there.

Aw man I'm not one to brag... but I am an intelligent student at school. :$ And I LOVE Muse! <3

Awwwwww...that's not bragging. You are just stating facts! And that is brilliant!

Anyone that calls it bragging most likely has an inferiority complex and probably feels bad about the person they are.

Drink in your gifts, they are yours to enjoy, and share with the world!

We all have 'em they are just different in each of us. :)

I read the first post. Muse fans. Tolerant with one another. :LOL: .

Yeah sorry, "tolerant" wasn't actually the word I was looking for when I wrote that. Somebody else (scroll back if you will) already corrected me on that, and used another very good word for it ;) I can't exactly remember what tho :erm:

A mistake because I'm not that good at english :rolleyes:

Archived