Delivery Options For Presale

citizenerased1988

No problem. I am growing impatient though with waiting though. I ordered Atlanta tickets through the pre-sale and contacted the company that did the pre-sale about the status of my order. I was informed that I will receive email notification when the tickets have been mailed. Same goes with Ticketmaster, I have yet to receive my ticket that I ordered through there for the Baltimore show. They responded this morning pretty much the same thing.

No problem. I am growing impatient though with waiting though. I ordered Atlanta tickets through the pre-sale and contacted the company that did the pre-sale about the status of my order. I was informed that I will receive email notification when the tickets have been mailed. Same goes with Ticketmaster, I have yet to receive my ticket that I ordered through there for the Baltimore show. They responded this morning pretty much the same thing.

I'm sure it's very nerve racking. I normally buy tickets through ticketmaster and print out at the retail the location, but I didn't want to risk not getting tickets to the show or getting crappy seats.(looks like I made the right choice, as the ticketmaster presale sold out floor within a hour). I 'll just think of that every day for the next few months to calm my impatience.

Regarding speaking with concertmaps, they did tell you they would give you an email confirmation before sending the tickets?

Archived