Yeah, we still only have tiny snippets of 2 or 3 songs from TIAMD iirc.

Even then, I wouldn't have thought any of the stuff from those early demos would make anyone's top 10 tbh so you probs don't need to seek them out solely for that reason. If you wanna do it just for the sake of hearing of everything then obvs go ahead though. Forameus and the demo version of PIB are pretty good.

I follow this page on facebook called 'the best unofficial muse group' and they got people to vote on Muse songs over 5 weeks in a knock out competition.

This was the final top 10 - a pretty good list I think!

1. Stockholm Syndrome

2. Citizen Erased

3. Bliss

4. Assassin

5. Knights of Cydonia

6. Sunburn

7. Map of the Problematique

8. New Born

9. Showbiz

10. Dead Star

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

List has changed for what feels like the most in quite a while:

Map Of The Problematique

Bliss

Hoodoo

Assassin

Screenager

Dark Shines

City Of Delusion

Stockholm Syndrome

Fury

Space Dementia

Honourable shouts that I feel particularly bad for leaving out: Hate This And I'll Love You, New Born, Invincible, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Hyper Chondriac Music and Take A Bow (first time out of the top 10 in aaages </3).

It is interesting to see how much recognition BH&R is getting from the fans nowadays, which was clearly not the case when it came out and until quite recently.

And to think that such a great album didn't fulfill half of his potential.

It is interesting to see how much recognition BH&R is getting from the fans nowadays, which was clearly not the case when it came out and until quite recently.

And to think that such a great album didn't fulfill half of his potential.

The fan base is probably very different too. I imagine most of the folks who were around here when BH&R came out have now left.

Lots of newer fans might have been hooked by Madnes or Uprising, then explored the back catalogue and found BH&R to be their preferred balance of Muse's styles.