1. Guiding Light- I wish more muse songs sounded like this!

2. Undisclosed Desires- I really like this! It kind of sounds like Beyonce, who is one of my favorites artists (even more than muse!)

3. Hysteria - You guys might not know this one. It's really obscure and you actually have to go on to the rock band store if you want to hear it. Otherwise you can't play it and won't ever hear it.

4. Bohemian Rhapsody- My friend just showed me Muse's new song. It sounds JUST like their most recent album. I'm so glad that they make it sound like Resistance because it is the best muse album ever.

5. Supermassive Black Hole- Twilight, durrr :LOL:

2. Undisclosed Desires- I really like this! It kind of sounds like Beyonce, who is one of my favorites artists (even more than muse!)

3. Hysteria - You guys might not know this one. It's really obscure and you actually have to go on to the rock band store if you want to hear it. Otherwise you can't play it and won't ever hear it.

4. Bohemian Rhapsody- My friend just showed me Muse's new song. It sounds JUST like their most recent album. I'm so glad that they make it sound like Resistance because it is the best muse album ever.

I do believe that you are in fact a troll.

No idea. They don't disguise themselves very well though.

I'd appreciate if you stopped this.

I really like Muse. I found out about them recently and just want to talk to other people who love them. my parents don't understand and my dad grounded me for having muse records.please. this should be a place of welcoming.

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO FUCKING SMART BECAUSE YOU'RE A SMUG-ASS 15 YEAR OLD ASSHOLE BUT I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU: YOU'RE NOT

SO HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE YOUR FAKE-ASS WIKIPEDIA LINKS AND SHOVE THEM UP YR ASS AND SHIT?????? I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT WHAT YOU SAY BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SONG

attachment.php?attachmentid=13100&stc=1&d=1291884316

Ahahahah, Krentist. Good job trolling the Museboards. Now go back to the Lollaboards and stop fucking with me before you find something seriously scary like the PMT over here or I really do invade the Lollaboards with Musers. ;)

Edited by agenthal

Also, I'm going to sig you on the Lollaboards now.