You know Muse have made it in the US when...

Britrock

You know they've made it when you hear them on the radio. In the state deprived of good music on the radio. DEPRIVED! Ahem. Yeah. I was happy.

AMEN! I had never heard a Muse song on Arizona airwaves, until a few weeks ago. I was driving along, and all of a sudden I heard Matt Bellamy's voice singing the Uprising chorus. I freaked out. :D

AMEN! I had never heard a Muse song on Arizona airwaves, until a few weeks ago. I was driving along, and all of a sudden I heard Matt Bellamy's voice singing the Uprising chorus. I freaked out. :D

Really? They always play Uprising in Tucson. Admittedly I freak out everytime it's on though... :$

• 1 year later...

I walked into one of those high-end shoe stores the other day and I heard "Take a Bow" playing VERY faintly in the background somewhere behind that beatboxing they play in those stores. I followed the music and found some lady in the back trying to take the beatboxing off the speakers so TaB would be able to play. I asked her if the song was TaB and she told me that that was the first time someone got that one right. EVER.

That's kind of sad. The good news is that Uprising is heavily used on the local grocery store's music playlist. They made it where I am.

Pwoud and Pwoper Keeper of:

Matt's silver Converses

The clapping in Starlight

Archived