You know Muse have made it in the US when...

Britrock

Well, that's very good then. You will enjoy Origin, it is Muse at their very best. How do you like it so far?

<3, that's really nice. Paying homage to your favorite band and favorite person, very humble. I've always considered a Muse tattoo, but I'm still young. No worrying as of right now, lol.

If I we're to get one, it would be the Muse flower thingy.

Oh yeah I am enjoying it. Opened it when I got it and threw it in my cars CD player and blasted it over and over for the 5 or so hours I was in my car today.

At 23 years old I have 13 tattoos. Getting the 14th is going to be a big step for me because 13 has been a number that I hold dear. I knew it would take something BIG and dear to my heart to break the streak of no tattoos. (It's been 2 years since I have had one). Muse is what I was looking for and it fits in SO many ways. It will by my 5th band logo tattoo, but the one I will hold dearest I have a feeling.

I don't know that I would say I am humble. :$

I bought a necklace today because it reminded me of the song Starlight. I haven't taken it off yet. My mom thought it was ridiculous but funny.

I went to MCTC in downtown Minneapolis and it was nice and small but I didn't have much luck. Didn't even last the full semester. That was when I started to get panic attacks and stuff. It's not easy. Try to stick with it if you can.

I heard Starlight in Best Buy today. Made me smile.

:LOL: Good for you! And on the topic of Absolution, I'm totally feeling it right now. It used to be the album I listened to the least, but now it's the only Muse I've been listening to lately.

SFA win much? :yesey:.

I've been on an Absolution binge lately too...Hysteria's always been my favorite song but for some reason it's been so much better lately! hahaha and I'm growing to appreciate SFA a lot more too:happy:

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.livejournal.com

jk :p but my goodness you like to write a lot! :stunned:

:$ Sorry. Muse's fault. ;) Thank you for your indulgence. I don't tend to go off about anything else. Certainly no one in my life wants to hear me go off about Muse.

I'm just going to continue to push Muse on everyone I know. To terrifying results, I did that with "Twilight." Maybe I can make people listen to Muse in my crappy little corner of Florida. You never know. I saw a Muse sticker on somebody's car (besides my own:p) in Gainesville, swear I nearly wrecked, there's hope.

And while there may be little hope for the US getting Muse, there's a new Muse album in the works, so who cares?? :awesome:

I'm just going to continue to push Muse on everyone I know. To terrifying results, I did that with "Twilight." Maybe I can make people listen to Muse in my crappy little corner of Florida. You never know. I saw a Muse sticker on somebody's car (besides my own:p) in Gainesville, swear I nearly wrecked, there's hope.

Yes, there is hope. I just bought one of those stickers for my car. I hope I don't wreck someone though. :$:eek: It's not here yet. :mad:

I am pushing Muse on everyone I know. I've only had 2 people not take me up on listening to them... and almost all are listening to them now! :LOL:

:D DemonKittie- welcome to the newborn Muser. Me too. Sometimes I feel like a total freak because some of these people have been here for way longer than I imagined Muse even existed. We've missed a lot! But we work harder to get caught up, that's all! :happy:

Can you imagine actually getting to see all these videos on the telly, or hearing Muse on the wireless, like the rest of the world takes for granted?? Seeing anybody else in a Muse shirt and sharing a conspiratory conversation over what's in your player right now?? *argh!!*

I'm chewing up Muse on YouTube while at this. There's so much out there!! YEA!!! But it's daunting when, well, I want it now.

You know, most of the music is available here, to listen, I think maybe even to purchase. Yeah, "Hullabaloo" on CD I found by freak accident- I think the store stocked it by accident. The DVD is damn near impossible to find (definitely online, Amazon maybe, searched a long time for it) and the format is not compatible with my DVD player!! Runs on the computer, though. And OH SO WORTH IT, many songs on the DVD that are not on the CD, and how can they be so flawless live, even so early on? Sure, in your spare money you'll get right on that! :rolleyes: I feel your pain, acutely. It's so hard to pace it when it's, you know, Muse!!

Sorry, wordy again. :$ I don't have the genius of eloquent but succinct word choice that Dr. Bellamy has. But who does, really?

YouTube is free.:D

Yes, there is hope. I just bought one of those stickers for my car. I hope I don't wreck someone though. :$:eek: It's not here yet. :mad:

I am pushing Muse on everyone I know. I've only had 2 people not take me up on listening to them... and almost all are listening to them now! :LOL:

Hey, I didn't know you were here!! Cool!! Weather's better down here, though.;)

Where in Hell did you find a sticker to buy?? I had to make one from letters I bought at the grocery store! :rolleyes: Made it while killing time waiting for the midnight "Twilight" movie debut, wearing the only Muse T-shirt in 8 cinemas showing the movie, the only one who yelped and jumped out of the seat when "SMBH" started during the baseball scene...sorry, an aside. But I decided that day my car was not going on more mile without promoting my band as hard as I am.

I can't get anyone to listen to Muse. Except my kids, who originally had no choice, but because they were raised by a music snob;) they beg for it now. My niece is like, "Yeah, I spin Absolution sometimes, it's pretty good..." (I'm frankly disappointed in her, pretty good my bum!!) The rest of my people are like deer in headlights.:LOL:

LifesAShow :D - Yes I know how it feels to have people think you are a freak. I have worked my butt off to catch up. (even lost some weight in the process! :D )

I am still waiting to see someone in a Muse shirt and Muse on TV. I have been, oddly enough, able to find fellow Musers while blasting Muse from my car. I met a good friend that way. We even made plans to go to their next show when they get here. I know that is a LONG ways off though. :( But, it's planned already!

I just purchased Showbiz and Hullabaloo (DVD version). They should be here by Tuesday. They were the ones I couldn't find anywhere here. I also got two posters in the mail yesterday, and am waiting for a sticker for my car.

I have been doing the Muse on YouTube thing. I've done it SO much actually that my apartment is a mess. :eek::$ I have to work on that today. At least I can listen to Muse! :LOL::D

Exactly. :yesey: So funny, I had typed "Who needs to eat, who needs electricity, we need MUSE STUFF!!" but I was getting out-of-hand wordy. :rolleyes: Same here, God, these YouTube things are consuming me!! I've got to get to work, too, there's a kid to tutor who needs me or I'd be just GEEZ! watching these videos, they're like crack! probably, wouldn't know, can you imagine me on stimulants? :facepalm:.

I'd like to be mad at Muse for this, nothing has ever gotten me in such a fervor before, but they're such little darlings who could blame them?

DemonKittie, I'll wear my Muse Tshirt for you next time I go into town.:)

GTG. Don't wreck anyone!! I'll try not to, as well. At least while I have to leave the videos *cry* the music is waiting in the car. Listening to studio "Hullabaloo" now. Catch you next time. BTW, call me LAS *offers a cold white hand to shake* good to meet you, sister, 'til next time, I'll keep the Muse fires burning in Florida.

• 2 weeks later...

All the "Twilight" zombies at the middle school had to buy the soundtrack, are listening to it all the time. All the time. I asked my kids, those girls are listening to Muse now? No, one replied, they actually skip over SMBH on the soundtrack. :facepalm: I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Thanks for the heads-up about Hot Topic- that shirt is nice!

At least Hot Topic might think Muse might be hot in the US. Maybe HT thinks Muse has made it in the US? Or they will be soon? *crossing my fingers* Muse hot in the US would mean more concerts in the US? Do we dare hope?

All the "Twilight" zombies at the middle school had to buy the soundtrack, are listening to it all the time. All the time. I asked my kids, those girls are listening to Muse now? No, one replied, they actually skip over SMBH on the soundtrack. :facepalm: I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Thanks for the heads-up about Hot Topic- that shirt is nice!

At least Hot Topic might think Muse might be hot in the US. Maybe HT thinks Muse has made it in the US? Or they will be soon? *crossing my fingers* Muse hot in the US would mean more concerts in the US? Do we dare hope?

I went in Hot Topic to search for Muse stuff just for a lark last year and found nothing so I asked the girl at the counter why they had no Muse stuff and she said she didn't know, but the manager walked over to me and said that the problem with Muse is that as soon as they get Muse stuff in it sells out pretty much the same day. Now I live in Washington state which is notoriously Muse leaning so that doesn't suprise me, but why don't they order more stuff then?!

I went in Hot Topic to search for Muse stuff just for a lark last year and found nothing so I asked the girl at the counter why they had no Muse stuff and she said she didn't know, but the manager walked over to me and said that the problem with Muse is that as soon as they get Muse stuff in it sells out pretty much the same day. Now I live in Washington state which is notoriously Muse leaning so that doesn't suprise me, but why don't they order more stuff then?!

I KNOW DAMMIT! Every time I go to a Hot Topic they are always out of muse shirts. And now there's that really yummy black one I want but they probably won't have it when I go :( *curses*

You know they've made it when you hear them on the radio. In the state deprived of good music on the radio. DEPRIVED! Ahem. Yeah. I was happy.

Haha, the Hot Topic shirts. I have two now. I want to get seven so I can wear them all week once. Should be real interesting for me. :rolleyes:

And yeah, I'm converting all of my friends. I got one to have her top two songs as SFA and Plug in Baby, one to have her favorite song as New Born (like me), and one to wake up to TiRO every morning. Plus I'm working on a Twilight addict to branch from SMBH to their other stuffs. I'm so proud of me and my friends. :LOL:

• 6 months later...
Guest universalradio
I KNOW DAMMIT! Every time I go to a Hot Topic they are always out of muse shirts. And now there's that really yummy black one I want but they probably won't have it when I go :( *curses*

When I was a kid we made our own clothes and did our own thing. The world gave us hell and we gave it back.

Now, the old ideas and old clothes (a bit squeakier and cleaner) are mass produced crap sold to you, by that same world, at Hot Topic?!?

How unfortunate for this generation that it has NOTHING that truly belongs to it ... perhaps you'll create something yet.

• 1 month later...

Archived