• 1 month later...

It changes really from day to day, sometimes i just get obsessed with the next song i hear until i hear a now one.

I also get obsessed with albums as a whole so right now it's probably Showbiz album and muscle museum, unintended, uno, sober, escape, or showbiz lol that's pretty much the whole album :LOL:

last week i was into BH&R, next week it might be Oos or Abso. so i guess I'll wait till then

• 2 weeks later...
Easily. I'm in love with that song right now :D

Host

"I will welcome you to everything

Because you've bled me dry now

I just wanna run away"

I went through both of those phases :D Got addicted to Easily's chorus and that bridge in Host (still love that actually :p)

At the moment though it's Uno, fun to play on guitar and I love the chorus. I think I've been through a phase of every Muse song by this point so I think the cycle's restarting (Uno was one of the first songs I became addicted to) :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Erm....

Muscle Museum, Megalomania, occasionally Exo-Gen., Intro+AP, SfA, Interlude+Hysteria, RBS, Soldier's Poem, Unintended

Muscle Museum is a constant addiction and hte rest I'm finding so inhumanly beautiful (besides Interlude+Hysteria, those I'm just lovin the bass/guitar) that I almost or I actually do cry every time I listen. :supersad::musesign: :'( :)

• 1 month later...
I'm so in love with map of the problematique. it's such an underrated song, the whole song is so special. I think i have every live video of it, it's stunning live! Cheers Muse, for making such a brilliant song, it wil always be my favorite one!

Not really :erm:

Things like HT&ILY and Screenager are much better examples of that term.

Archived