Arctic Monkeys Vs Muse

deadstar1988

I hate the way people think the Arctic Monkeys are better than Muse.

They're rubbish...

theres talk that they will upstage Muse

surely not?

(at leeds)

really trust me, they don't... have you seen the interview after Lowlands on TV? what a stupid young boys... they really had nothing to say :S and their music... wel I you can hear they are young, the subjects from Muse are much better

really trust me, they don't... have you seen the interview after Lowlands on TV? what a stupid young boys... they really had nothing to say :S and their music... wel I you can hear they are young, the subjects from Muse are much better

As I think as the NME guy said, AM Lead Singer is only 19/20 and Matt is 28/29 and at different points in thier Musical Career, AM have only really started as a Band. AM are a passing 'hyped' Band, I cant wait for them to be in the Shadows.

arctic monkeys are a good band, they write catchy songs and they deserve to have sold the amount of records they have, but they will not last long because they are very one dimensional and cant do anything new, Muse are creative and keep re-inventing themselves which is what a band needs to do to survive. Muse are a phenominal live band, much better than the Arctic Moneys which shows when you look at the Reading performances.

As I think as the NME guy said, AM Lead Singer is only 19/20 and Matt is 28/29 and at different points in thier Musical Career, AM have only really started as a Band. AM are a passing 'hyped' Band, I cant wait for them to be in the Shadows.

Yeah, plus Muse have 4 albums worth of material. It probably is way too early to be sticking young kids up on that sort of stage, regardless of how popular they are with the public.

Judging by the TV footage, the Muse crowd were really loud compared to other bands, during PIB, it was quite difficult to hear Matt along with the crowd and that was a TV mix :eek:

I didn't bother watching them as all their songs sound the same. :( Muse were completely up for it & rocked everyone's socks off. Even the SMBH only fans lol.

Their fans were a bunch of cunts though really pushing to get out to see The Fratellis/Raconteurs as we were trying to get in.

Arsewipes. :mad:

I hate the artic monkeys, 1st off there crap and incredibly cocky, his lryics are a bunch of shit about going out with his m8s, and all the songs sound the same, they tried 2 cash in on their sucess by releasing an ep soon afer their album.

i saw them last night and i was bored, the guitar sound is the same on every song no imagination and those droany vocals, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrubbish

They might upstage them but then who cares? I think muse could do with getting taken down a peg or two to make them rethink their horrible, corporate shitehawk videos.

Anyway the public are fickle, faddy, and most cant tell their arse from their elbow. Their opinion counts for nothing (at least for me).

Dont worry about it.

:LOL:

Oh dear..

Some people take these things so seriously..:rolleyes:

Muse stomped that stage...jesus arctic monkeys just stood still, fucking rooted. The only reason EVERYONE was singing along was because they weren't doing anything else. I don't know about you but I only sing at a gig when I'm not dancing/moshing whatever...Everyone agrees, probably even nme, I haven't read thier reviews but looking on the website it seems to be more about muse than the monkeys.:D

:rolleyes: pfft clearly the arctic monkeys are better...for one thing they exploded like a massive orgasm all over north america. Muse were dying to make it big here...The monkeys are lovely guys not cocky at all...gave us free beer when me and my mates saw then in toronto:happy:

Archived