Arctic Monkeys Vs Muse

deadstar1988

Because they have catchy hooks and decent lyrics. I'm looking forward to my Reading viewing tonight, I don't see why this had to be turned into a competition.

I agree with you on the second point. But I prefer Lily Allen's lyrics (luffs) to Turner's

Arctic Monkeys are so over rated! When I got their cd I thought ooo this will be really good and it was terrible! And from a female perspective, they're all dead ugly! Not that that has anything to do with their music but hey, has an impact.

Arctic Monkey ? Better than Muse ? hahaha

First, I think I never heard a song of them !!! ^^" Muse is much more known than AM !!!

But, then, I can't tell "AM is better than Muse" or "Muse is better than AM" 'cause I don't know AM :$

Well, even the head of the NME rated Muse's performance better than the Artic Monkey's. He was talking like they were his children though :LOL:

Well, he said Muse "blew them off stage" and that the Arctic SpunkJunkies were "edgy" and gave off a "weird feeling".

Alas, it would seem that the benefactor has turned detractor. My heart bleeds for them. Honest, it does.

:LOL:

Worst. Band. Ever.

Fall Out Boy > Arctic Monkeys.

Fall Out Boy?

You must be joking. They are the worse band EVER. Not only are they so emo, but they have the dumbest, most longest song titles ever. As for the songs themselves, that lead singer can't sing for his life. Not to mention..Pete Wentz looks really gay :erm:

As for the Arctic Monkeys, they're nothing compared to Muse, but I still think they're a decent fun band, with really catchy songs. They're good to listen to when you're in a "whatever" mood, and just want to relax. Overall though, Muse is definetely, hands down, the better band.

Muse is by far the better band. I've heard one arctic monkeys song and I DIDN'T Like it at all..

Fall out boy is okay, I like a few of their songs..

I prefer Bowling for Soup's stuff to theirs, TBH...

I get the "OH MY GOD YOU'RE WEIRD" when I say that I like Muse, Metallica, Flogging Molly, Bowling for Soup, Rusted Root, Tartanic Los Lonely Boys, Celtic Woman, Green Day, Benny Goodman,GOdsmack, Michael Buble, Linkin Park, and the other weird mixture of lovely bands I like..

TATU is good too..and Rammstein, just in small doses though..

Guest because

i was there at reading yesterday, arctic monkeys were fukcing hectic amazing, the crowd was insane, but you could tell they were still new really stumbly and nervous, but the crown knew the words to all teh songs.

muse were brimming confidence, just as good as the monkeys

The Sunday People this morning:

"Heavy rain failed to dampen the spirits of Arctic Monkeys fans at the Reading Festival last night. Lead singer Alex Turner joked with the fans in between songs. They were followed by headline act MUSE - but many felt the Monkeys were the highlight"

Nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read that.

"Heavy rain failed to dampen the spirits of Arctic Monkeys fans at the Reading Festival last night. Lead singer Alex Turner joked with the fans in between songs. They were followed by headline act MUSE - but many felt the Monkeys were the highlight"

Nearly choked on my cornflakes when I read that.

:stunned:

i gasped so hard almost swallowed my tongue i swear!!!!

fuckin news papers :indiff:

That's the sound of the Sunday People attempting to jump on a bandwagon that's about 6 months old. For shame... :noey:

Hell, even that bloke from the NME (Arctic Monkeys fans extraordinaire) said that the performance was an anti-climax. And he happened to be there. I imagine the People journo got his review from watching their set on TV last night, after which he turned his TV off and thus never saw Muse play.

That's the sound of the Sunday People attempting to jump on a bandwagon that's about 6 months old. For shame... :noey:

Hell, even that bloke from the NME (Arctic Monkeys fans extraordinaire) said that the performance was an anti-climax. And he happened to be there. I imagine the People journo got his review from watching their set on TV last night, after which he turned his TV off and thus never saw Muse play.

:LOL: s/he probs fell asleep during AM then wrote the review on what they were awake for :LOL: nerds

Archived