Arctic Monkeys Vs Muse

deadstar1988

Two completely different bands, but Arctic Monkeys were incredibly overhyped. They seem more like a band of the moment who will either fade away with time or become the next Oasis, who started out with a load of promise and then disapointed for much of their career. It's not their fault, but from all the fans I know, their fans are just looking for the next 'big thing' or 'cool band' in music. They're about as loyal as a hungry lion to a man.

Muse on the other hand have been around for over a decade and have survived through a media and audience that have both praised and knocked the band.

I've listened to them over...and over. But its just not sticking.

Unless you have a suggestion???:confused:

Nah not really. Those songs are very much what the band is about. If you don't like it, then Arctic Monkeys isn't your thing. :p

Muse - stage effect and guitar solo wankfest.

Arctic Monkeys - clever but simple in almost every single way, easy to listen to, by far one of the most progressive bands that's out there right now.

To be honest, it's kind of funny reading the comments about how they would've faded in 3-4 years time. Still going strong apparently. ;)

Arctic Monkeys - clever but simple in almost every single way, easy to listen to, by far one of the most progressive bands that's out there right now.

To be honest, it's kind of funny reading the comments about how they would've faded in 3-4 years time. Still going strong apparently. ;)

Is that your definition of spam?

I find arctic monkey's songs quite similar to each other . They are alright but I prefer muse . Also , having a arctic monkey vs muse on a muse forum will probably result in a bit of a bias , in my opinion :p

Believe me, I like Arctic Monkeys and I think they're a really respectable band but Muse are just...no words can descrobe them, they're my fave band in the world (or should I say universe? :chuckle:). The Monkeys still have a long way to go before being compared to Muse.

So, in the end, Muse>>>Monkeys

• 3 years later...

Archived