Arctic Monkeys Vs Muse

deadstar1988

They might upstage them but then who cares? I think muse could do with getting taken down a peg or two to make them rethink their horrible, corporate shitehawk videos.

Anyway the public are fickle, faddy, and most cant tell their arse from their elbow. Their opinion counts for nothing (at least for me).

Dont worry about it.

I think muse could do with getting taken down a peg or two to make them rethink their horrible, corporate shitehawk videos.

Muse have only just been taken up a peg or too, give em a chance! Most of the reviews I read for this album included, "Well, you know, they were just a Radiohead tribute band before, never really paid em much attention, but this..."

Pretty much ignored by the mainstream. I think the Arctic Monkeys could be taken down a peg or eleven, they fired their bassist because he was too fat.

Worst. Band. Ever.

Fall Out Boy > Arctic Monkeys.

I wouldnt stray too far from your thinkin there. Ive heard falloutboys album is pretty catchy for a bogstandard emo affair. Wheras Arctic monkeys take indie hair and copy all the bands who were trying to be the Libertines badly.

Archived