Teachers who appreciate muse

Lizz24

My singing teacher likes Matt's voice:)

She does not know much about them but once I showed her a few tracks, PiN, Guiding Light, and Showbiz of course, etc. and she was impressed. Since then she just refers to Matt as "that dude with THE falsetto":LOL:

• 2 months later...

Me: Have you got any favourite bands, Miss?

Teacher: Um...I dunno, Pheonix, a bit of Radiohead. Maybe some Muse...

Me: Muse! Yay!

Teacher: Yeah, they were really good on the twilight soundtrack.

Me: :eek: *Leaves room*

But my English teacher is a massive fan. She has a Muse poster hanging up in the classroom. It's brilliant. :D

At the Christmas Concert at school my brother played Knights of Cydonia (Instrumenral version) so me and my best friend were stood at the front cheering and singing along. A teacher that I REALLY hate came up to us and shouted "HEY! YOU'RE SINGING IT WRONG!" (we were singing it fine) then she jumped up on the stage and started singing... My brother (on guitar) and his friend (on drums) were like "WTF MISS?!?!?! GET OFF THE STAGE!" but the crowd seemed to enjoy it so they started again with the teacher singing...

After we started talking about how great Muse were and talking about going to Wembley!

I did record the whole Knights of Cydonia with the teacher singing thing, I'll upload it to youtube when I get time. :):LOL:

I want to see that :LOL:

I was at the school library to hand in a magazine with a Muse interview, they were on the cover. One of the librarians said: 'Hey, thats Muse right? They are very good aren't they?"

Me: "yeah :awesome: I'm going to their concert" So the other librarian said: "when is that going to happen? Me : "the 19th of june :awesome: " She: Nice!

That totally made my day :LOL:

My writing teacher is a huge fan. She was at the concert in March in Chicago too. It was great. There was a moment in class once when we were going around the room talking about something, but I just got completely distracted and forgot what we were talking about, and what I was going to say. So I was like... "I'm sorry... I lost the plot." She was the only one in the class who started laughing.

Me: Have you got any favourite bands, Miss?

Teacher: Um...I dunno, Pheonix, a bit of Radiohead. Maybe some Muse...

Me: Muse! Yay!

Teacher: Yeah, they were really good on the twilight soundtrack.

Me: :eek: *Leaves room*

But my English teacher is a massive fan. She has a Muse poster hanging up in the classroom. It's brilliant. :D

pics of muse posterz or didnt happen

I'm an English Teacher and I love Muse. My son first introduced me to them with KofC, but I didn't really start getting into them until I read about 1984 being part of the inspiration for The Resistance CD. I have since then listened to earlier music like Muscle Museum, Sing for Absolution, etc. and I love seeing how they have evolved. Their lyrics are personal and relate to various ages and their musical talents are astonishing. I enjoy being able to relate to my students on this level, but I also have a personal love of music that I see and appreciate in Muse:)

Archived