Teachers who appreciate muse

Lizz24

All my teachers are REALLY old... And they dont like music except for peruvian music :( , but everytime i can make some homework or anything turn into a musey way... I do it, like in my PET examination... I ended up writing the MUSE's whole history just to explain how good friends they are.... :LOL:... Im back!!! :awesome:

my graphics teacher is obsessed with Muse, every lesson he'll put on their songs which clearly makes it one of my favourite lessons. :D and the other week he wanted to discuss target grades with me and we just ended up talking about which muse gigs we had been to and what our favourite songs were. :awesome: (he went to Teignmouth by the way ;))

Oh and my physics teacher put The Resistance CD on in our school canteen. :happy:

Well there was this student teacher in art class who really really loved Muse! :D. Too bad she's not here anymore :(, but I wore my Muse shirt to school once and had to ask her a question about our project and she's like:

Teacher: Oooo is that a Muse shirt?

Me: Yeah! Do you like them?

Teacher: Well I've only heard about 2 songs.

Me: Oooo which ones?

Teacher: I think one was called..Supermassive Black Hole and the other was Uprising.

Me: Oooo nice!

So from that point on I suggested her lots o' Muse songs and she loved them all! Gah too bad she's not here anymore otherwise I would have talked about Muse more with her xD

both my psychology teachers in college liked them. but one of them was in a band (surprisingly good ) and the other one was amazingly attractive.

two great teachers. the attractive one actually saw them at wembley stadium. bought a bottle of red wine and drank it watching. legend.

my history teacher listens to Metallica,,and one day me,my friend Igor and my teacher somehow started talking about music,and i said that my brother also likes Metallica but i like some lighter stuff,and he was like "Oh,like what?" and i said "MUSE" and he said that he heard that they are amazing live and stuff and the three of us only talked cuz the rest of my class only listens to pop twats like Katy Perry ...

Aww it was awesome today after my stats teacher helped me with coursework he asked me what I was doing this weekend I said my friends staying over and we're gonna watch hullabaloo after that we just started talking about muse and my re teacher came in the room and joined in the conversation :awesome:

In our last art history lesson of the year my friend went up and showed the teacher the picture of matt that she'd drawn, and the following took place:

Teacher: Oh he's from Muse! They're one of my favourites.

Friend: Cool! Isn't he such a god?

Teacher: I think he's more of an alien actually...

:D

Just a shame it happened on the last day of the school year and we're moving campuses :(

And and (I'm way overexcited about this :$) we had to write a short essay to introduce ourselves to the new english teacher, and I mentioned that I liked Muse, and so instead of "correcting" my essay, he wrote little Muse references all over it :awesome: I would mention some of the stuff he wrote except I have a strong suspicion he might actually be on this forum...

• 2 months later...

I'm getting my master's degree in secondary education ( I graduate in May). For one of my projects I wrote a feature writing lesson plan for high school journalism in which students watch portions of a Muse concert and practice writing concert reviews. I got an "A" from a professor who rarely gives them. That was last fall. This spring, I have the same prof. I told him I would be late to class April 5 because I was flying back from Portland. He asked what I was going to be doing there and I told him "going to Muse with my best friend." He got excited and started telling me all about how while he hasn't heard much of Resistance, he really likes Origin of Symmetry. Could that have helped me earn that "A" last semester?:)

I find him a bit creepy though so I am scared to confront him about it.
Go with your gut instinct! If you get a "creepy" vibe from him definitely stay away from him outside of class. Sorry to be telling you something you probably already know. I just read your post and my Mom instincts kicked in

Archived