Yeah, that's what makes me skeptical. :LOL:

There is a dash of hope since they mentioned recording covers. :p

Yeah, maybe Matt's just giving ol' Mozart a run for his money/ showing him how it's done with an OTT Musey cover? lol :p

So then it must be a b-side

Or a mistake on HMV's (and Amazon's) part ;). I want it to be a symphony, though... :(.

Just wiki'd it. The piece is written for two flutes, two oboes, two bassoons, two horns, two trumpets, timpani and strings. So I'm not sure how Muse could do a cover of it. :erm:

I'm think it must be a coincidence.

We know Dom can play the timpani so Matt can simulate the strings using the keytar, Dan the trumpet man can come back and Chris can just go off and have a cigarette whilst they record this abbreviated new version! :awesome:

I have said that I hated My Chemical Romance. Yesterday I bought I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love .

That's quite the U-turn.

I'm not quite sure Matt would say that he hates Mozart (in an interview last year might I add) and then decide a year later to record one of his fricking symphonies.

It's just slightly unlikely.

I have said that I hated My Chemical Romance. Yesterday I bought I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love .

:LOL:

That's quite the U-turn.

I'm not quite sure Matt would say that he hates Mozart (in an interview last year might I add) and then decide a year later to record one of his fricking symphonies.

Matt may talk a lot of shite at times, but I too doubt he'd decide to pay homage to Mozart after confessing he hates him. It would've been cool though! I hope this Prague mystery will be solved sooner than the single release date. 22 Feb is ages away, lol.

That's quite the U-turn.

Matt hates mozart?

Well that's it....i'm not listening to mozart anymore plus it says on wikipedia matt likes other composers so im liekl gunna listen to dem1!!1111!!!

Matt hates mozart?

Well that's it....i'm not listening to mozart anymore plus it says on wikipedia matt likes other composers so im liekl gunna listen to dem1!!1111!!!

:wtf:

You know there's no law saying you have to like or dislike the exact same thing as Matt Bellamy right?

It's called freedom of thought and individuality.

I like Mozart, but prefer Greig.

Archived