I wonder how many times it takes for people to realize. Muse HAS more material than TR from that time, they just didn't record it.

If they didn't record it... then how does it exist? :LOL:. They would have had to go to a studio and record the so-called song 'Prague' to be able to feature it as a b-side. I'm just repeating what Matt said himself... they only recorded the 11 tracks on TR. If they managed to find the time to record this mysterious b-side, then great. I just don't like getting my hopes up, because all the singles fro mthis album and their 'b-sides' so far have been balls (apart from the Uprising artwork ;)).

If they didn't record it... then how does it exist? :LOL:. They would have had to go to a studio and record the so-called song 'Prague' to be able to feature it as a b-side. I'm just repeating what Matt said himself... they only recorded the 11 tracks on TR. If they managed to find the time to record this mysterious b-side, then great. I just don't like getting my hopes up, because all the singles fro mthis album and their 'b-sides' so far have been balls (apart from the Uprising artwork ;)).

Well just because they recorded only 11 tracks doesn't mean they didn't write more. It wouldn't be hard to sneak into the studio for two to three days to nail down a couple of loose tracks they had leftover.

I'd assume they have demos/older versions/jams of certain bits and pieces they could use too.

Well just because they recorded only 11 tracks doesn't mean they didn't write more. It wouldn't be hard to sneak into the studio for two to three days to nail down a couple of loose tracks they had leftover.

I'd assume they have demos/older versions/jams of certain bits and pieces they could use too.

Fair 'nuff. But I still wouldn't bank on that, simply because they seem to have taken the easy way out single-wise so far, and it's odd that they'd randomly want to record some songs for b-sides in the middle of touring. I'm not saying it's not possible, just that I don't buy it. If it's true, I'll eat my hat and humbly admit defeat :LOL:.

During the Absolute radio interview back in September/October when asked about b-sides Matt and Dom mentioned that they didn't have the chance to record anything than the 11 tracks before the TR came out but that they went back into the studio and recorded some stuff including some covers. That's the reason why people have been speculating.

I will try to find the interview.

They didn't record it during the time they made The Resistance, stupid :rolleyes: I am also repeating what Matt said, that they had more stuff that they didn't have time to record in time for the first single.

They didn't record it during the time they made The Resistance, stupid :rolleyes: I am also repeating what Matt said, that they had more stuff that they didn't have time to record in time for the first single.

Don't call me stupid, that's petty :rolleyes:.

Someone posted this on muselive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphony_No._38_%28Mozart%29

It's unlikely, but kind of interesting.

Yeah I saw that... would be awesome! :happy:

Edit: Didn't Matt say he hates Mozart? :p:LOL: ... I'd still love something symphonic, though!

Thought it would be worth mentioning that I will be receiving the promo for Resistance with the Tiesto remix at some point within the next couple of days. If anybody wants a 320kbps MP3 rip of the remix, feel free to PM like you did with Resistance Radio Edit and i'll hook you up as soon as i can.

I guess this really makes me the official keeper of the remix in every respect!

Regarding the Moazart piece, it's been awhile since I listened to it but I don't remember a piano part in it.

People people...

A lot of the things Mr. Bellamy comes out with is complete bull, so this Prague thing is a possiblity :)

At the same time, I'm still skeptical...

Bellamy hasn't said anything about Prague. Our source is HMV. :LOL:

Same here - all that I heard before from the Prague Symphony didn't have a piano part.

Just wiki'd it. The piece is written for two flutes, two oboes, two bassoons, two horns, two trumpets, timpani and strings. So I'm not sure how Muse could do a cover of it. :erm:

I'm think it must be a coincidence.

Just wiki'd it. The piece is written for two flutes, two oboes, two bassoons, two horns, two trumpets, timpani and strings. So I'm not sure how Muse could do a cover of it. :erm:

I'm think it must be a coincidence.

So then it must be a b-side

Archived