Hi Musers, noob here, I saw this on Wikipedia and got curious, internet gave me nothing, any ideas?:

Resistance (song)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

The B side to Resistance is a track titled Prague

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistance_(song)

Oooh, that's gonna really bug me now until i find out what the hell Prague is.

What i don't understand is that apparently the download version is (according to wiki):

1. Resistance

2. Resistance (Tiesto Remix)

but yet the CD single is:

1. Resistance

2. Prague

Confusing!

Unless Prague really IS a live version of the remix..which seems pointless :indiff:

Oooh, that's gonna really bug me now until i find out what the hell Prague is.

What i don't understand is that apparently the download version is (according to wiki):

1. Resistance

2. Resistance (Tiesto Remix)

but yet the CD single is:

1. Resistance

2. Prague

Confusing!

Unless Prague really IS a live version of the remix..which seems pointless :indiff:

Information on wiki means nothing. ;)

If Muse/Warner are clever, after the disaster of the download single that was UD, they've decided to put an actual B-Side on the CD single to actually motivate people to buy it.

But maybe they aren't that clever.

Now that is a very good point. Where's the incentive to purchase the single if there's nothing new on it

Well one thing is for sure...Prague is a great city and we have been waiting for Muse for years to come...believe it or not..they have NEVER been here...and the they have traveled ALOT

so its nice that at least they name a song after our city...no matter if its a b-side or remix (I prefer b-side :))

Well one thing is for sure...Prague is a great city and we have been waiting for Muse for years to come...believe it or not..they have NEVER been here...and the they have traveled ALOT

so its nice that at least they name a song after our city...no matter if its a b-side or remix (I prefer b-side :))

Actually people have been speculating that Prague is a codename for something else, but anyways :)

If you read a few pages back, some people think that Prague is a codename for the Tiesto remix, as it was played in Prague

oh..oh yeah i even read people talking about it. oops. silly me..:$

I wondered if it was a REAL code or something..we all know what Muse are like with their cryptic-ness :LOL:

I doubt that this will be a new b-side. It just doesn't seem like something they would do, given that all the b-sides on this era of singles have been shoddy remixes, lol. Plus, they didn't record any other tracks apart from the 11 on The Resistance, and have been too busy touring to stop and record a random song for this single. Basically, the odds are against it being a new song. But I'll most certainly cheer and jump around the room if it is! :D

Information on wiki means nothing. ;)

Actually I add it so it's usually more accurate than the crap you read on the forums.

Anyway, rhe wiki reads:

CD, download

Resistance - 5:47

Prague

Promo CDs

Resistance (Radio Edit) - 4:01

Resistance (Album Version) - 5:47

Remix promo CD-R

Resistance (Tiësto Remix) - 8:10

That's the info we have so far.

I doubt that this will be a new b-side. It just doesn't seem like something they would do, given that all the b-sides on this era of singles have been shoddy remixes, lol. Plus, they didn't record any other tracks apart from the 11 on The Resistance, and have been too busy touring to stop and record a random song for this single. Basically, the odds are against it being a new song. But I'll most certainly cheer and jump around the room if it is! :D

I wonder how many times it takes for people to realize. Muse HAS more material than TR from that time, they just didn't record it.

Archived