Promo CDs have been distributed to radio stations. Hopefully we'll get a physical release too. Promo CD has the instrumental as the second track and is white with silver print.

Thank for the info Niall. Do we have an idea of the release date yet?

I guess an instrumental is still better than another dire remix, still doesn't beat a "pwoper" B-side.

That sucks epic balls.

Resistance is as exciting as a straight banana. Surely they'd have learned from the FAILURE of Undisclosed.

Not a big surprise cause we kinda knew about it a month ago anyways. I have no idea about a release date or anything official. This isn't insider info btw, just something I came across online elsewhere.

I Belong To You is a much better song than this snorefest.

To release Guiding Light would be plain evil though.

Thanks Niall. I'm not sure why people were still discussing what would be the third single as it appeared clear already, but yeah, hopefully Resistance will do well for them. I love the song.:)

It hadn't appeared already. It was on stickers for the album though so I think most of us guessed it would be this. Many of us were deep down hoping that Muse would have the balls to release something not so obvious.

It hadn't appeared already. It was on stickers for the album though so I think most of us guessed it would be this. Many of us were deep down hoping that Muse would have the balls to release something not so obvious.

Namely MK.

They also apparently asked some fans in the queue at one of the gigs to star in the video for Resistance.:)

They also apparently asked some fans in the queue at one of the gigs to star in the video for Resistance.:)

I hope this doesn't mean they're doing a "live synced up with studio" video. :(

That sucks epic balls.

Resistance is as exciting as a straight banana. Surely they'd have learned from the FAILURE of Undisclosed.

Well, UD wasn't really marketed at all...