Muse Song World Cup - Black Holes And Revelations Qualifying

Jimmyneutron

Which Song should qualify for the Muse Song World Cup?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Which Song should qualify for the Muse Song World Cup?

yeh I agree. :rolleyes:

It's a fantastic album. Sorry I just get pissed off seeing supposed Muse fans saying one of their albums is shite when that's clearly not the case. ;)

edit: And loving how today has gone! TaB right where it belongs and Invincible up there too! All that's needed now is for some more votes for CoD!

:facepalm: @ the boldfaced part... so is there really only room for blind devotion? I appreciate good music, that's why I started liking Muse in 2001.

How I see BHaR:

Good: TaB, Invincible

Medium: CoD, Hoodoo, KoC

(Utter) shite: Starlight, SMBH, MotP, SP, E-P, Assassin

Easily Muse's worst album IMO. I consider the corresponding B-sides (Assassin GOB edit, Easily and Crying Shame) all to be WAY better than the songs I listed under "shite".

yeh I agree. :rolleyes:

It's a fantastic album. Sorry I just get pissed off seeing supposed Muse fans saying one of their albums is shite when that's clearly not the case. ;)

edit: And loving how today has gone! TaB right where it belongs and Invincible up there too! All that's needed now is for some more votes for CoD!

When you know a band are capable of producing things as good as Take A Bow, Hoodoo, City of Delusion and they release it alongside bland boringness that is Soldiers Poem, Invincible, Starlight, Exo-Politics then yes I think i'm entitled to have the opinion that this album isn't very good.

So now you're calling my love for the album blind devotion? :LOL:

And there's a difference between "not very good" in relation to some of Muse' stuff (which obv I have no problem if that's your opinion) as opposed to "completely shite" which is a pretty strong term in describing an album from a band you like/love. I mean I know I wouldn't be part of a music forum of a band if I thought one of their albums was completely shite, unless ofc I thought their other 2+ albums were perfect/brilliant.

Anyway bit annoying really that Exo and Hoodoo got through instead of songs like Assassin and especially CoD... a truly immense song.

Exo-Politics is a terrible song, so so bland it hurts.

Invincible, meh, I dislike it immensely but it has a following.

This.

I'm pretty shocked Exo-Politics got through. It's SO bad. :LOL:(IMO and all that annoying crap)

So now you're calling my love for the album blind devotion? :LOL:

And there's a difference between "not very good" in relation to some of Muse' stuff (which obv I have no problem if that's your opinion) as opposed to "completely shite" which is a pretty strong term in describing an album from a band you like/love. I mean I know I wouldn't be part of a music forum of a band if I thought one of their albums was completely shite, unless ofc I thought their other 2+ albums were perfect/brilliant.

Anyway bit annoying really that Exo and Hoodoo got through instead of songs like Assassin and especially CoD... a truly immense song.

Well, if you're referring to a critical note as "supposed Muse fans saying one of their albums is shite", then yes.

And I'm aware of the meaning of the word shite. If I say shite, I mean shite. They've done much better, fortunately. It's just as you say. They've done one brilliant album, three really good ones, and one that's shite.;)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived