Uprising featured in "Knight and Day" movie trailer

Soret

Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz star in the action-comedy KNIGHT AND DAY. During their glamorous and sometimes deadly adventure, nothing and no one even the now fugitive couple are what they seem. Amid shifting alliances and unexpected betrayals, they race across the globe, with their survival ultimately hinging on the battle of truth vs. trust!

Searched for a thread but couldn't find anything. So here is the trailer for the movie and Uprising plays near the end of the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7QfTYH2L2k

• 4 months later...

Why did they have to use such an awesome song in such a not anywhere near as awesome movie? Did they pull a Nestle? (Use the song without MUSE permission in hopes of getting sued) Or did Muse Sign on with this? I thought I heard once in an interview they said they would avoid this kinda thing as to not promote themselves over the media, because the good musicians don't need this kinda thing... Either way, Muse is still totally awesome.

Why did they have to use such an awesome song in such a not anywhere near as awesome movie? Did they pull a Nestle? (Use the song without MUSE permission in hopes of getting sued) Or did Muse Sign on with this? I thought I heard once in an interview they said they would avoid this kinda thing as to not promote themselves over the media, because the good musicians don't need this kinda thing... Either way, Muse is still totally awesome.

How about NSC ??? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived