I don't know how I feel about matt's new haircut...

screenshot20100610at302.png

It makes him look so much older when he cuts it so short!

Yes, I think the same! Didn't like his HAARP hair (too short as well) and this new picture looks :( as well. It does make him look older than he is.

It's weird how he can look so different just because of different hairstyles! He was looking so good on that "staring at Bono" pic in the Q mag.

oldone.jpg

:D His long hair when he was young is hilarious. :p

:LOL: This pic always make me LOL. Esp. Dom's face. Also, Matt reminds me of how I pictured Severus Snape younger whilst reading Harry Potter.

On topic, I like Matt's hair in these best:

matthot.jpg

Matthew+Bellamy.jpg

8031477_Muse-1.jpg

oldone.jpg

oh my GOD :eek:

That is so weird to see!

Always look out for the unconventional-looking ones in the classroom, they may just turn out to be rock heroes :LOL:

:LOL: This pic always make me LOL. Esp. Dom's face. Also, Matt reminds me of how I pictured Severus Snape younger whilst reading Harry Potter.

On topic, I like Matt's hair in these best:

matthot.jpg

Matthew+Bellamy.jpg

8031477_Muse-1.jpg

Dom actually looks a lot like my one female friend when she was younger. :LOL: I actually had to do a double take to realize it *was* Dom. :LOL:

you know i actually like his hair short...

i prefer it at like in between length

true, but it does remind me of haarp at the moment :D.

I think he should grow it out to pre-haarp length, and dye it black again, that was damn classy :D

OMG! Where did you find this picture?!?! They all look sweet with long hair lolz :musesign:

Is it Matt, Tom and Dom?

Yes, and it was posted on facebook by The Helen Foundation (iirc she's Tom's sister who died in a car crash? Correct me if I'm wrong...)

oldone.jpg

Ive never seen that picture before. Matt and Dom in school uniform! So cute :happy:

(Is that Kirky with them?)

At the moment his hair just looks like he doesnt really know what to do with it. Or he can't be bothered

• 10 months later...
Definitely longer darker & spikey/messy is best. Not so keen on it shorter, its got better during the U2 tour as its getting long again.

He's had it cut again since. I think it looks nicer when it's well cut and tidy. It doesn't keep me awake at night though. :chuckle:

• 5 months later...

I need some help I am trying to dress like Matt for Celeb. Look-Alike day at my school (we really get into homecoming week there), and I have everything. But my hair is shoulder-length, and it would look strange if I cut it, since it is almost-curly wavy. I need to spike it up just the teeniest bit, but with shoulder-length hair that is nearly impossible.

Suggestions? Anyone?

(btw I knew I couldn't make a new thread because it would just get moved here anyways and disappear)

I need some help I am trying to dress like Matt for Celeb. Look-Alike day at my school (we really get into homecoming week there), and I have everything. But my hair is shoulder-length, and it would look strange if I cut it, since it is almost-curly wavy. I need to spike it up just the teeniest bit, but with shoulder-length hair that is nearly impossible.

Suggestions? Anyone?

(btw I knew I couldn't make a new thread because it would just get moved here anyways and disappear)

A wig?

Archived