• Feeling Good
    • Hyper Music
    • Bliss
    • Sing for Absolution
    • Stockholm Syndrome (US version)
    • Stockholm Syndrome (Original Version)
    • Hysteria (US Version)
    • Hysteria (Original Version)
    • Time is Running Out (Original Version)
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Knights of Cydonia
    • Starlight
    • Supermassive Black Hole
    • Invincible
    • Undisclosed Desires
    • Uprising
    • Uno (Version 2:Crowd)
    • Uno (Version 3: Live)
    • Time is Running Out (US Version)
    • Deadstar
    • In Your World

• 1 month later...

Sing For Absolution is my favourite. It's one big sci-fi blockbuster compressed into 3 brilliant minutes.

After that, Invincible and the sheer random, silly madness of KoC are up there along with Bliss and TIRO.

Never like the Uprising video very much, and that stupid dancer ruined Undisclosed, which I didn't think was too bad otherwise.

• 3 years later...

Hard to choose between Sunburn and Bliss. I love music videos with meaning or a story behind them. It shows that thought has been put into them. Sunburn can have many interpretations but is easily a great story of a babysitter stealing jewellery. Bliss has a wonderful meaning with Matt becoming one with the universe, if you interpret it that way.

For me it is to be either Invincible, KoC or Uprising. Each are awesome in their own rights but I chose Invincible just because it makes me smile so much *awkward smile*.

muse-invincible-78-0b1dde.jpg

I just love how the video reminds of It's a Small World at the Disney parks, everything fits the song as well. Despite Black Holes and Revelations being one of my least favourite Muse albums, this song is in my top ten; and the video is probably my favourite. I feel it is massively under rated, both among fans and casuals and it deserves more recognition. :p

For me it is to be either Invincible, KoC or Uprising. Each are awesome in their own rights but I chose Invincible just because it makes me smile so much *awkward smile*.

muse-invincible-78-0b1dde.jpg

I just love how the video reminds of It's a Small World at the Disney parks, everything fits the song as well. Despite Black Holes and Revelations being one of my least favourite Muse albums, this song is in my top ten; and the video is probably my favourite. I feel it is massively under rated, both among fans and casuals and it deserves more recognition. :p

Aye, agreed, Invincible has a lovely video - their best along with Sunburn imo.

I actually like Panic Station the best, but it's not in the options... That and Knights of Cydonia are the only ones I ever watch, but I also oddly enjoy Undisclosed Desires.

I really dislike most of their recent videos particularly Supremacy and Madness, they should have just stuck with lyric videos.

Is there a discussion thread for DVDs? I bought Hullabaloo recently because another boardie told me it was 'great fun.' On the back is written 'Extreme close-up interactive multi-camera angles.' It looks as though twenty people were given copious amounts of alcohol before picking up cameras. The camerawork is utter shit. I also miss Morgan as the songs sound really thin without the piano/keyboards.

I hate the seizure inducing camera edits in pretty much all of their earlier releases, unfortunately.

So much great stuff ruined by an editing job that doesn't give your brain time to actually focus on what's going on.

I thought you were the one who told me it was 'great fun' but it must have been somebody else.

the original hysteria is the only good video.

all the others are either crap (mediocre at best) or only good for the lulz (like koc).

I forgot about Hysteria; and just remembered Animals too. So my favourites are: Sunburn, Bliss, Hysteria and Animals. They all have meanings that can be taken from them and I believe they are very interesting.

Is there a discussion thread for DVDs? I bought Hullabaloo recently because another boardie told me it was 'great fun.' On the back is written 'Extreme close-up interactive multi-camera angles.' It looks as though twenty people were given copious amounts of alcohol before picking up cameras. The camerawork is utter shit. I also miss Morgan as the songs sound really thin without the piano/keyboards.

I agree, they play a ton of great songs on that DVD but the editing is so off-putting that I can never sit through more than one song, which is a real pity because I love their performance of Hyper Music on there. As for the Morgan, the DVD is from before he joined them live, though personally I don't mind his absence on most of the songs on there.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I really the only voter for 'In Your World'?

I love that video, and that song so much. Song wise it would have been a much more difficult choice though - my favourite track changes constantly but it is always one by Muse.

Am I really the only voter for 'In Your World'?

I love that video, and that song so much. Song wise it would have been a much more difficult choice though - my favourite track changes constantly but it is always one by Muse.

It's just a live video with random bits of footage from Hullabaloo with effects of them. People probably just thought it was too simple

Archived