New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

:LOL: I'm sooo glad that someone bought a Chris mini badge!!! Awww!!!

The conclusion is: Muse fans are poor! :LOL: If I really want to make lots of money I should make Elton John inspired merch. :LOL:

I bought a 'teh moustache' badge :cool: altho, i might personalise it and change it to 'teh mous-Tash' :happy:..........:$ ok, stepped over the line, apologies.

Like the Elton John idea, you could make millions if you sold strange shaped glasses and big wigs.

Hee hee, I hope you'll like the badge, Tasha. It's my first ever Muse drawing! :LOL:

Well, I have a Matt drawing, but it's not as good as the Chris one. :(

71850412v10_150x150_F.jpg

:LOL: Check this out.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=pwoperrock.1749985

OH MY GOD! That's fantastic :LOL:

:edit: NOOOOO! You do that design on the messenger bag too! Now I don't know whether to get that one or Bellamy? [Yes Please] ARGH! :LOL:

OH MY GOD! That's fantastic :LOL:

:edit: NOOOOO! You do that design on the messenger bag too! Now I don't know whether to get that one or Bellamy? [Yes Please] ARGH! :LOL:

Bellamy Yes Please :yesey:

Edit: I hope i get a job soon, i want a Pwoper Rock tee in white. Will go with my black trousers and i'll look pwoper classy :p

Hee hee, I hope you'll like the badge, Tasha. It's my first ever Muse drawing! :LOL:

Well, I have a Matt drawing, but it's not as good as the Chris one. :(

71850412v10_150x150_F.jpg

:LOL: Check this out.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store.aspx?s=pwoperrock.1749985

Oh dear....I might just have to get that :eek: I LOVE IT! I needed that at reading - there were about 2 guys near me actually bounding around with glee - no one else seem bothered! Tis true, could buy everything off the site :$:D

I will love the badge i'm sure - my orders just been shipped so i'll let you know when i get it :)

Abbey, tis so good! I lurve the background!!

That is my favourite font, I can't seem to remember teh name of it...:rolleyes:

Argh! Purplesum, don't worry about it, you will get your stuff! :D I'm the one who needs to worry, casue I run the shop yet I don't have money to buy things for myself! LOL.

There are two fonts, Alba and Alba Super. I can't remember where I downloaded them though :$

:LOL:

70859315v21_240x240_F.jpg

This is the ONE and ONLY - Bells Style badge! Tasha has it. :LOL:She's the first person on planet earth to own this thing, congrats!:LOL:

I'm thinking about uploading this soon.... If people are interested....:$

:yesey:

:cool: Oh yes folks, i have it lol Mwahahaha

I did think that when i opened it - didn't think it was on the site or anything - dead chuffed - merci beaucoup!!!!!

Thing is, everything i've ordered, my mum wants a copy of it :eek: I mean i know she loves muse, but my mum in a 'bellamy yes please' tshirt would be rather scary.....:stunned: ...............:LOL: me owning it is scary enough lol.

Thanks again Kat :)

70859315v21_240x240_F.jpg

This is the ONE and ONLY - Bells Style badge! Tasha has it. :LOL: She's the first person on planet earth to own this thing, congrats!:LOL:

I'm thinking about uploading this soon.... If people are interested....:$

They should do it in red as well, to compliment his recent disast...i mean attire at the Mercury Awards :LOL::p

The 'attire' would have been fine, had the top actually fitted nicely..... but something about those boots with those trousers isn't right.

*looks at todays clothes on moi* :stunned: ...well, i can hardly speak.

Moving on... :rolleyes:

Your dress sense can't be much worse than Bells' sometimes is- that's almost impossible :p :p

Your dress sense can't be much worse than Bells' sometimes is- that's almost impossible :p :p

Ermmm...yes... sometimes that would be hard to beat..

I can't believe its turning into a 'bellamys dress sense' discussion :stunned::LOL:

Having said that, over the years you just become accustomed the sense of 'style' the band have don't you? lol.......when my friends freak at the tartany suit, i just think 'hmm, makes sense' and when they laugh at doms trouser collection, i think 'i want them' :LOL: along with millions of other musers lol.

On my order report it says that your order status is pending verification... It usually means that your credit card did not go through... :stunned:

Which payment method did you use? Cafepress accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and check cards. If you still have problem buying the hoodie, contact Cafepress online. They will help you out! :)

I used a VISA credit card O_o (but a french one)

Thank yoi for the link, I'm gonna see what I can do T_T

EDIT: Ok, must be my bank, not giving permission (strange 'cause I already done the same thing before and there was no problems) or being lazy to give the permission.

Sad thing the site doesn't accept paypal

Archived