hi i was just wondering if anybody had some advice for me. If muse does eventually come to australia in late 2014, will the pit be ok for me or will it be to rough? i am a 14 year old girl who will be 15 by that time and i am around average height for my age but i am quiet strong and stocky built. I can hold my own when it comes to handling myself and being able to stand being pushed ( i play rep grade soccer in the under 16s, so i know how to push and shove). My friend will most likely be coming with me and she has been to concerts before that aren't as big, where as i haven't, and she is the ame age. I am not caustrophobic and i am a pretty calm person when it comes to being squished against MANY other people (don't ask...).Also, if i get general addmission do u have to be in the midst of the pit, is it calmer at the back or on the outer edge? Any other relavent info would aslo be helpful thanks ):)

Ps. the concert i would probly would be going to would be one a Allphones Arena (acer arena) in Sydney, if the have one their:$

well everything depends on you. From my experiences if you go back or to the sides its much calmer there. Although it will be fucking hard to get back. I personaly like the shoving and pushing and in the right moment of riff its hell of a fun. Also go to the first page and read what to bring and what not.

from the live gig following threads last tour people were pleasantly surprised (ie they went from 'this is shit, can't see a damn thing' to 'holy crap this is amazing!' when the curtains dropped, lol) From the stage set-up this year, I reckon it'll be decent and I'm not unhappy that I've got rear-view seats for Manchester

The craziest gig I've been to was LA Rising, Rage fans are insane. My advice would be if your having a horrible time and you're in a particularly bad spot in the pit, just have someone pick you up and crowd surf to the front. Don't be scared or ashamed that you can't handle it, you'll have a much better time in the back where there is more elbow room. The front of the pit isn't for everyone. It's worse for shorter girls

hi i was just wondering if anybody had some advice for me. If muse does eventually come to australia in late 2014, will the pit be ok for me or will it be to rough? i am a 14 year old girl who will be 15 by that time and i am around average height for my age but i am quiet strong and stocky built. I can hold my own when it comes to handling myself and being able to stand being pushed ( i play rep grade soccer in the under 16s, so i know how to push and shove). My friend will most likely be coming with me and she has been to concerts before that aren't as big, where as i haven't, and she is the ame age. I am not caustrophobic and i am a pretty calm person when it comes to being squished against MANY other people (don't ask...).Also, if i get general addmission do u have to be in the midst of the pit, is it calmer at the back or on the outer edge? Any other relavent info would aslo be helpful thanks ):)

Ps. the concert i would probly would be going to would be one a Allphones Arena (acer arena) in Sydney, if the have one their:$

Hi, my advice to people is too normally stand at either stage right or stage left near to the speakers (the outer edges). You still get the view that you have at the front, just less of the 'push and shove' that often goes on.

General Admission often means that you are allowed to be standing (although check with the venue). I went to my first standing gig at 13 and hated it, but don't mind as much now...it's just something you become accustomed to.

This will be my first muse gig and I have a question... I really try to get to the barrier (I'll queue early so it should be possible). How is it there? is there a higher risk to get hurted?

I'm quite short so if i stand somewhere in the crowd i'm not gonna see much.. Because of that i want barrier and because of other reasons:rolleyes:

Ah almost forgot.. It's the gig in Basel, Switzerland..

My main piece of advice is please do NOT start calling or texting your friends during the gig in standing and more importantly the pit. At RHCP I saw about 5 phones get smashed because people were texting 'OMG so fun bebs ttyl8r' while missing the song. One girl got trashed because she thought By the Way was a good song to text too. She forgot about the verse which was the most insane part of the night. She didn't see the mosh pit forming and once it started she and the phone went flying. At Muse it was more male dominated (not discriminating but girls do text and call during gigs more than men) and it was so compact that no one could get one their phone without great hassle.

My main piece of advice is please do NOT start calling or texting your friends during the gig in standing and more importantly the pit. At RHCP I saw about 5 phones get smashed because people were texting 'OMG so fun bebs ttyl8r' while missing the song. One girl got trashed because she thought By the Way was a good song to text too. She forgot about the verse which was the most insane part of the night. She didn't see the mosh pit forming and once it started she and the phone went flying. At Muse it was more male dominated (not discriminating but girls do text and call during gigs more than men) and it was so compact that no one could get one their phone without great hassle.

Cool. Besides tweeting the setlist (between songs when nothing's happening) I don't even have anyone to call. My phone should be safe.

:LOL: that bit is basically metal :LOL:
People just forget about it :LOL:

Cool. Besides tweeting the setlist (between songs when nothing's happening) I don't even have anyone to call. My phone should be safe.

I don't know why you would call someone anyway. It's just torturing for the other person.

I was front row, center for RHCP at Lollapalooza this year. Taking your phone out at any point during one of their sets if you're in a GA type setting is just asking to have it destroyed. I got one picture during "Otherside", and that was because I was able to hold my phone over the rail.

Waaaaaaah, reading all of that makes me scared now! I had a seated ticket for Birmingham, and now a standing one for Vienna, was all hyped about maybe being in the front row or at least very close to the stage, but now I think I'll rather stand in the back & on the side... I don't want to get hurt. :eek:

I'll be there on my own, so no one to make sure I won't get trampled. :$ And I spent so much money on that standing ticket. Meh.

Does somebody know how these ear plugs are?

Alpine Music Safe Pro White Edition (german link:http://www.musik-produktiv.ch/alpine-music-safe-pro-white-edition-100042772.aspx)

They're quite expensive, so I wanted to ask if somebody had made some experiences with these:D. Are they ok for a concert? or do you know different ones? Thanks for your help:)

Alpine Music Safe Pro White Edition (german link:http://www.musik-produktiv.ch/alpine-music-safe-pro-white-edition-100042772.aspx)

They're quite expensive, so I wanted to ask if somebody had made some experiences with these:D. Are they ok for a concert? or do you know different ones? Thanks for your help:)

They sound fine ;) I'm going to take my drumming ear plugs with me, they're quite similar. I'm not sure if I'll use them though.

I know several people who have them, and I just bought some. I'm not taking any chances after a bad experience earlier this year.