yes it was... but it was worth it I mean: Biffy Clyro, Florence and The Machine, Kasabian and Muse all in one day although we asked to be pulled out before Muse so we could go at the back of the golden circle to have room to jump and dance.

Yeah same here I did srsly think I was going to crack a rib or 2 during kasabian...

yes i can imagine it being worth it..if you can afford it. very cool! could you still see the stage from where you were...or was it so far back that it was tiny ants on stage and projectors..lol.

ah you went as well? hmm. so when people go abroad for muse..do you guys mostly meet up with people from the forum? or do you drag others with you? ha. this is something i would definitely do in the future.

Meet up with the people from the forum but tbh there are quite a few people on here that I consider as my friends now and not just people I know from the board... so far I have gone to see Muse in the UK, France, Ireland and the US always with friends from here...

I think I have done about what... 6 gigs with Ali... Ali is that correct? I am loosing count :LOL:

Yeah same here I did srsly think I was going to crack a rib or 2 during kasabian...

It was certainly an experience!

yes it says what you mentioned. i thought about that...keeping track. lol. but after having nosebleed seats the last time..id really like to see them violently close. ;) im also dragging along my friend, since i used to go with my ex (boo..hiss) so i'm trying to figure out how early i should show up to queue. i mean..im not going to camp out. but im kind of hoping to spend most of the day there....not sure if she realizes that yet.

ah you went as well? hmm. so when people go abroad for muse..do you guys mostly meet up with people from the forum? or do you drag others with you? ha. this is something i would definitely do in the future.

So long as you queue up in plenty of time, then I think you'll be grand :)

The vast majority of us go with people from the forum as one big group, although you do get a few people who prefer to go it alone and do their own thing. It's worth doing, it's a lot of fun and a great way of getting to visit new places.

Meet up with the people from the forum but tbh there are quite a few people on here that I consider as my friends now and not just people I know from the board... so far I have gone to see Muse in the UK, France, Ireland and the US always with friends from here...

I think I have done about what... 6 gigs with Ali... Ali is that correct? I am loosing count :LOL:

wow. i wish i could say the same. thats amazing.

yes i can imagine it being worth it..if you can afford it. very cool! could you still see the stage from where you were...or was it so far back that it was tiny ants on stage and projectors..lol.

Nah we could see them fine... especially when Dom walked on stage in his outfit!! We didn't miss a view of that from where we were :LOL:

Ali: "why is Lady Gaga on stage......... OMG DOM!!!" :eek::LOL:

That's a good question, I need to sit down and work this one out :LOL:

Laure is right though, there are some amazing people on here who I have become very close to. . .makes the gig going experience all the more special! Even flew off to Australia on holiday with a boardie a few years ago, that was amazing.

It was certainly an experience!

So long as you queue up in plenty of time, then I think you'll be grand :)

The vast majority of us go with people from the forum as one big group, although you do get a few people who prefer to go it alone and do their own thing. It's worth doing, it's a lot of fun and a great way of getting to visit new places.

yeah i definitely will be going a few hours beforehand but im not sure if this is something i need to be there for like...a full day for. since i was sort of spoiled and never had to do this before. i mean some people were saying for the la show that they got there at 6 am. which i totally get since muse hasn't played there in 5 years. but im wondering if this is standard practice.

Nah we could see them fine... especially when Dom walked on stage in his outfit!! We didn't miss a view of that from where we were :LOL:

lmao. thats awesome.

Laure is right though, there are some amazing people on here who I have become very close to. . .makes the gig going experience all the more special! Even flew off to Australia on holiday with a boardie a few years ago, that was amazing.

wow. well im a newbie. so i dont know much of anyone yet. i should have joined ages ago.

:LOL: Moment of win.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIS CROTCH, STOP ZOOMING IN! STOP ZOOMING IN!"

yeah i definitely will be going a few hours beforehand but im not sure if this is something i need to be there for like...a full day for. since i was sort of spoiled and never had to do this before. i mean some people were saying for the la show that they got there at 6 am. which i totally get since muse hasn't played there in 5 years. but im wondering if this is standard practice.

Idk what it's like over there, having never been to a gig there before. . .you will always get a handful of people who turn up super early, but it's difficult to judge really. If you get there early and find that there is nobody else about at all, you could always go and get a coffee or something while you wait for others to show up.

wow. well im a newbie. so i dont know much of anyone yet. i should have joined ages ago.

We were all newbies at one point! I'm sure you'll find some people in the NJ thread who will be queueing whom you can hang out and make friends with.

:LOL: Moment of win.

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIS CROTCH, STOP ZOOMING IN! STOP ZOOMING IN!"

Idk what it's like over there, having never been to a gig there before. . .you will always get a handful of people who turn up super early, but it's difficult to judge really. If you get there early and find that there is nobody else about at all, you could always go and get a coffee or something while you wait for others to show up.

true. lol.

i suppose i should ask my friend what her limit is..instead of dragging her around.

do you have a picture of dom's gaga outfit? :D

We were all newbies at one point! I'm sure you'll find some people in the NJ thread who will be queueing whom you can hang out and make friends with.

exactly. :D i dont think making friends will be an issue at all. the real problem is...figuring out how to meet them....or you know hope to catch something they throw off the stage at the very least. ;)

I think we are up to 6 gigs together (muse only not counting kasabian)

yes i love meeting with you guys even if there isn't a gig to go to :LOL:

We all started as newbie and then you get to know people, you go to meets and feel very shy but then people are great and you end up having a great time!

true. lol.

i suppose i should ask my friend what her limit is..instead of dragging her around.

There was a picture on twitter back then... I'll see if I can find it.

true. lol.

Yeah, good to check before you go!

From Muse's very own twitter page:

http://www.twitpic.com/245tl5

Classy :LOL:

exactly. :D i dont think making friends will be an issue at all. the real problem is...figuring out how to meet them....or you know hope to catch something they throw off the stage at the very least. ;)

Seems to be very hit and miss as to whether they will come out after the gig, they seem to do it less and less these days. As for getting something off stage. . .best bet is to make friends with the security guards before the gig starts and ask them to try and get you a setlist at the end!

Teignmouth x 2, Thursday at the O2, Oxegen, Manchester, Friday at Wembley. . .yes, I think you are right!

So many meets. . .so much alcohol. . .so much destruction :LOL::happy: Awh, memories.

Far too much crotch shots in one night, especially on giant screens :LOL:

:LOL: Scarred for life.

We all started as newbie and then you get to know people, you go to meets and feel very shy but then people are great and you end up having a great time!

There was a picture on twitter back then... I'll see if I can find it.

so you mean theres coordinated meet and greets for people on the forum?

Yeah, they're fairly regular although the vast majority tend to happen in and around the UK. There have been a few US/Aussie/etc meets arranged in the past though.

Edit: Meet and greets as meets between friends on the board, not meets with the band that is. . .I am not typing very well tonight. Being up for 19 hours does me no favours.

Damn you beat me to it! Still made me :LOL: every time

Seems to be very hit and miss as to whether they will come out after the gig, they seem to do it less and less these days. As for getting something off stage. . .best bet is to make friends with the security guards before the gig starts and ask them to try and get you a setlist at the end!

there are quite a lot of people now waiting for them after gigs so they don't tend to stop otherwise yes making friends with security or the cameramen.

Teignmouth x 2, Thursday at the O2, Oxegen, Manchester, Friday at Wembley. . .yes, I think you are right!

So many meets. . .so much alcohol. . .so much destruction :LOL::happy: Awh, memories.

:LOL: Scarred for life.

You forgot Lievin so that's 7 :D

Muser shenanigans! Fun times...

Not with the band, I mean we organise our own meets for all of us to meet us before of after gigs.

lmao...major...lumpage.

ooh true. good plan. i will never give up my quest for a picture with them. sigh.

The stories you guys tell are priceless :LOL:

Just wondering, when leaving the queue to go to the bathroom or get something to eat, how long can you be gone without being rude to the people around you? (I.E being gone for 4 hours then coming back)

Depends on the people around you tbh, I never really like to be gone for more than twenty/thirty minutes tops although it obviously does depend on how big queues are for the bathrooms/food places/etc. Usually if you ask people whether they need anything from the shops then that helps too, always good to get people on your side :LOL:

lmao...major...lumpage.

ooh true. good plan. i will never give up my quest for a picture with them. sigh.

*chokes on toast* :LOL:

They do a LOT more competitions over there than they do here though, so you've always got that option. . .it may be a slim chance, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah, they're fairly regular although the vast majority tend to happen in and around the UK. There have been a few US/Aussie/etc meets arranged in the past though.

Edit: Meet and greets as meets between friends on the board, not meets with the band that is. . .I am not typing very well tonight. Being up for 19 hours does me no favours.

haha yeah i meant between people online.

that would be...amazing if it was with band..but im not naive enough to believe that would happen. would be......epic though.

The stories you guys tell are priceless :LOL:

Just wondering, when leaving the queue to go to the bathroom or get something to eat, how long can you be gone without being rude to the people around you? (I.E being gone for 4 hours then coming back)

That's what I love about muse gigs, meet up wit everybody and all that happens before / during / after...

From the moment it is a reasonable amount of time you'll be fine, just tell the people around you or security where you are going and how long you should be... i.e. I'm going to grab some food I should be back in 30 mins,

:eek: How could I have forgotten SpiderDom?!

How could you? :eek: and our own awesome costumes as well.

haha yeah i meant between people online.

that would be...amazing if it was with band..but im not naive enough to believe that would happen. would be......epic though.

Online meetups are fairly regular. . .they don't even have to be big ones, a lot of the time 1 or 2 people will just get together somewhere for a few drinks!

How could you? :eek: and our own awesome costumes as well.

And Matt falling over :LOL: What a n00b.