Front Row

hunting s thompson

I nearly punched a girl once who started having a go at me for daring to put my hand on the barrier, it was either that or in her back and nowhere else to move to as I was basically being crushed. I was trying to enjoy a gig, not be spoken to like that by some stupid bint who thought barrier was everything. :noey:

Have to say I'm not surprised. Apart from a couple of cunts at a Franz gig, almost all the people who have tried to pull me off the barrier were girls! It's probably a big reason I hate gigs sometimes, girls take it a lot more seriously than guys (in general.)

I've had to steady myself by threading my arm through to the barrier and got so many evils off stupid bitches who don't seem to get I don't fancy putting my hand on their arse, which would probably be the only other place to keep me from falling over.

Not letting someone rest their hands on the barrier is just cuntish, so very selfish and unreasonable. I've always found it's easy to differentiate between someone holding on and someone trying to gradually move you over/off.

I haven't been at barrier for years. I'd love to but hey, I gotta have something to hold onto to steady myself through the whole gig. So if I get 2nd row and grab the barrier, it is not that I'm trying to take your spot, I just need to hold on!!

We had a lucky day at Nijmegen 19-06-2010; for there was a worldchampion soccergame of the Netherlands first, then we rushed for the opening of the gates at the Park. Everyone was still on their way, so it was not that crowdy over there. We ended right in front of the guys!! (Had to wait for 4 hours okay:rolleyes:...)

I spent a lot of time on the barrier with you at Wembley.

Wouldn't. Fucking. Mess.

:LOL:

I remember actually giving the guy behind you a telling off for using your shoulders as his armrest!

Yes I remember that. Can't stand people doing that. I know things get very cozy up front, but there is no need to use me as a resting post, if you can't keep yourself upright at the front, maybe you should be there.

Not surprised we where all a bit surly having been at Wembley for over 12hrs...

But what was more hilarious was the people who targeted me thinking I'd be easy to prise off. Noap. :LOL:

I love when that happened! "She is a girl and 5'2" it won't be hard to get her off the barrier." Not. A. Chance. Mate. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: I love it when people realise they won't get my place at the barrier, no matter how hard they try.

Have to say I'm not surprised. Apart from a couple of cunts at a Franz gig, almost all the people who have tried to pull me off the barrier were girls! It's probably a big reason I hate gigs sometimes, girls take it a lot more seriously than guys (in general.)

I've had to steady myself by threading my arm through to the barrier and got so many evils off stupid bitches who don't seem to get I don't fancy putting my hand on their arse, which would probably be the only other place to keep me from falling over.

I've actually had more problems with guys than with girls. With girls trying to push me from the barrier, I usually just use my evil look that says "don't even think of it". With guys on the other hand, I may have to be more violent, because they really think I won't say or do anything because they're taller/larger than me.

Not letting someone rest their hands on the barrier is just cuntish, so very selfish and unreasonable. I've always found it's easy to differentiate between someone holding on and someone trying to gradually move you over/off.

This. :yesey:

Archived