stuartrushforth

because they don't have to be used with guitars believe it or not! :eek:

it's amazing how people fail to lack any creativity or 'originality', must do exactly what bellamy does.... for a start, he wouldn't be where he is today is he only emulated his heroes....

That's very true :) I use mine to loop and sample vocals and keyboard parts. I've only used it with the guitar a few times and to me I cant see it being truly usable with it. Its great to use to completely change a existing song or just do something different.

Who said i was only gonna use for guitar? because i'm not. Doing some live sampling and recorded sampling too if i get one.

ok i know i make alot of topics but dont flame me.

So, i was thinking about getting a kaoss pad mini, would get a 3 but as i am only going to be using to fuck around with my guitar i didnt see the point of spending more. I was wondering, what do i need to set it up? Are there cables i need? Also i saw somewhere that you need a preamp? Will it not work if i put it into my setup with my other pedals and no preamp?

Please explain.

Erm your completely contradicting yourself you started this thread to see if the mini kp would work with your guitar without a preamp. And you also go on to say how you would buy the kp3 but you'll only be using it to mess around with your guitar. Make your mind up. If you want to emulate matt go ahead but be clear about it!

Erm your completely contradicting yourself you started this thread to see if the mini kp would work with your guitar without a preamp. And you also go on to say how you would buy the kp3 but you'll only be using it to mess around with your guitar. Make your mind up. If you want to emulate matt go ahead but be clear about it!

see my last post and its reassuring i'm not the worst

see my last post and its reassuring i'm not the worst

I quoted your last post that's why I'm saying your contradicting yourself. The fact is you are a Matt wannabe but your in denial. Whats the obsession with using a kaoss pad? really c'mon would you even really truly be interested in it if Matt wasn't using one? I got mine before matt started using his for remixing other peoples songs, to try something original.

I quoted your last post that's why I'm saying your contradicting yourself. The fact is you are a Matt wannabe but your in denial. Whats the obsession with using a kaoss pad? really c'mon would you even really truly be interested in it if Matt wasn't using one? I got mine before matt started using his for remixing other peoples songs, to try something original.

No way, i know this might be a revelation to you but maybe someone else in the world uses one??? :stunned:

No way, i know this might be a revelation to you but maybe someone else in the world uses one??? :stunned:

My god are you slow or what??? Read what I've typed then come back to me! Jonny greenwood used a kp well before Matt did as do so many dj's use them. really had you even heard of a kp before Matt had used one? Really? Hahaha a revelation to me from the person who started this thread to find out if he could use a mini kp without a preamp with his guitar. Considering there are 3 threads dedicated to the kaoss pad. *Pisses self laughing* Get your facts straight and read 1st before posting. Although I'm a noob to this forum I partake in a few others and know a few facts before posting! As Red would say... "SEARCHY SEARCHY SEARCHY"

By that premise, throw away every instrument you own. :stunned:

Hmmmm *Ponders* It would seem that all original music was lost a long time ago. Unless you want to travel back to 1600s. There are still a few people that use there instruments in a fairly original way, not many but there still out there. And on that note it's turned into a musical debate.

Hmmmm *Ponders* It would seem that all original music was lost a long time ago. Unless you want to travel back to 1600s. There are still a few people that use there instruments in a fairly original way, not many but there still out there. And on that note it's turned into a musical debate.

I wouldn't say the 1600s, cos most of today's music couldn't have been made in those days, what with the advent of distortion and so on.

Basically, using originality to say that something isn't worth doing or using is a lame excuse.

Archived