stuartrushforth

Twice!

Best part was Dom taking my Fuzz Factory into Matt on the bus, and Matt setting it for me, and telling me how to use it. (It was the day I got it)

lucky...how did you get to meet them? passes or something? i saw muse at wembley and could barely see them as some 6 foot ginge was blocking my view :mad: and some crazy bitch shouted at me :p. how long ago did you meet them?

I took a picture somewhere... I haven't used a fuzz factory in about 3-4 months... I think. Theres a picture somewhere... All I had to do to meet them was wait by the bus after the show for a few hours, thats when the dedicated fans are still waiting. Its normally no more than 10... So they stay for a bit, start conversations, etc etc.

http://www.myspace.com/alexbarnett

I have some pictures of me with them up there somewhere. It was great, we asked why Matt dropped Feeling Good from the set (Turns out his pedal was broken). Dom and I had an actual conversation for a few minutes, not just the autograph, picture, and leave. I met them last year (The first San Francisco show), then I met Dom at the Davis show (with the strokes). Matt and Chris wouldn't come out of the bus... But Dom still brought my guitar to get signed, and the fuzz in. Then I met Morgan at the Bill Graham San Francisco show... Shook his hand, talked a little. He seemed real shy though.

I took a picture somewhere... I haven't used a fuzz factory in about 3-4 months... I think. Theres a picture somewhere... All I had to do to meet them was wait by the bus after the show for a few hours, thats when the dedicated fans are still waiting. Its normally no more than 10... So they stay for a bit, start conversations, etc etc.

http://www.myspace.com/alexbarnett

I have some pictures of me with them up there somewhere. It was great, we asked why Matt dropped Feeling Good from the set (Turns out his pedal was broken). Dom and I had an actual conversation for a few minutes, not just the autograph, picture, and leave. I met them last year (The first San Francisco show), then I met Dom at the Davis show (with the strokes). Matt and Chris wouldn't come out of the bus... But Dom still brought my guitar to get signed, and the fuzz in. Then I met Morgan at the Bill Graham San Francisco show... Shook his hand, talked a little. He seemed real shy though.

:rolleyes:bastard :p yeah i perved on your pics earlier. thats why i brought up the whole "WOW you met muse?" thing.

Hmmm the way I use the kp is run my guitar into my pedals then the pedals into the kaoss pad then the pad into the amp..

Guitar>Whammy>small stone>rat>molloon tremolo>dl4>boss rv5>kaoss pad>amp

It works fine this way all you have to do is turn the volume down a little and turn the cut all the way up.

will a kp3 work just as well with guitar?

I've borrowed a kp3 and tbh its still crap! kp2 was the best so far. Yes it still "works" (if you can call it that) with guitar. It still has the same problems as the kp1 and kp2 so dont waste your money borrow one and you'll see what I mean.

so why did u buy one?

because they don't have to be used with guitars believe it or not! :eek:

it's amazing how people fail to lack any creativity or 'originality', must do exactly what bellamy does.... for a start, he wouldn't be where he is today is he only emulated his heroes....

because they don't have to be used with guitars believe it or not! :eek:

it's amazing how people fail to lack any creativity or 'originality', must do exactly what bellamy does.... for a start, he wouldn't be where he is today is he only emulated his heroes....

Who said i was only gonna use for guitar? because i'm not. Doing some live sampling and recorded sampling too if i get one.

Archived