Don't lie to me :p;)

lol well yeah, but ive not actually tried it with everything in its right place yet, so nrr

*sets up*

Well it wouldn't work unless you've got some miserable half blind hamster playing a fender rhodes to winge and cry down a mic for 5 minutes while you pull off your best JG-esque art student anti-rock star poses.

Well it wouldn't work unless you've got some miserable half blind hamster playing a fender rhodes to winge and cry down a mic for 5 minutes while you pull off your best JG-esque art student anti-rock star poses.

:LOL:

shh im stil having a go, will play it over some muse song :D

Wow, this is the first thread thats actually lost me completely.

Wow, this is the first thread thats actually lost me completely.

we are arguing 2 completley differet points and trying to make them collide :LOL:

I just read a review saying the kaoss pad controls Morgan, the reason he always stands at the back and looks uncomfortable is cause he has a MIDI lead shoved up his ass

ernie ball methinks, but dont quote me :p

keys: does it work well? I can't work out what exactly is changing in thoms voice? I dont have a KP though, so i wouldn't know.

Dude do you know what brand expression pedas they are?

ernie ball mate :-)

bro had a volume pedal & it was about $100 (from nu york) :)

closeup.jpg

ernie ball mate :-)

bro had a volume pedal & it was about $100 (from nu york) :)

closeup.jpg

what an ARSE!!! he uses the more expensive stereo pedals, to use as a controller?? :LOL: he really does have too much money

keys: does it work well? I can't work out what exactly is changing in thoms voice? I dont have a KP though, so i wouldn't know.

jonny samples it and changes the speed of it, thats bout all he does in everything in its right place. On guitar it works well, am still trying to get to grips with all the patches and playing the guitar at the same time, but i use it mainly for playing around with songs on the computer :happy:

ooo funfun! Sounds abit hard really to get it like Everything In Its Right Place, but i guess it isn't? can you add patches from the computer?

ooo funfun! Sounds abit hard really to get it like Everything In Its Right Place, but i guess it isn't? can you add patches from the computer?

I have a feeling JG may run it through his effects aswell, but I'm not sure, since there is pitchshifting on the KP.

Also, Ed does the electric piano and I'm sure he puts that through his pedals.

lol its just abit weird really...the piano doesn't sound modulated :p I hate trying to work out songs with loads of "layers" of effects! Good songs, but its ghey to work out who plays what!

lol its just abit weird really...the piano doesn't sound modulated :p I hate trying to work out songs with loads of "layers" of effects! Good songs, but its ghey to work out who plays what!

I've got a bootleg somewhere where Ed puts the EP through an envelope filter.

Nope! Which is the bad thing, and you cant edit patches either.

i was just wondering though how he gets the weird sounds like before time is running out at sheperds bush.i would really like to be able to get them strange sounds..you gotta appreciate i know nothing about midi, patches etc....so help me out!! cheers

hi,

what leads do i need to connect a guitar to a kaoss pad,

i know theres a line in on the front,

but what special leads are needed to connect it to the back of the pad