stuartrushforth

Well it wouldn't work unless you've got some miserable half blind hamster playing a fender rhodes to winge and cry down a mic for 5 minutes while you pull off your best JG-esque art student anti-rock star poses.

:LOL:

shh im stil having a go, will play it over some muse song :D

keys: does it work well? I can't work out what exactly is changing in thoms voice? I dont have a KP though, so i wouldn't know.

jonny samples it and changes the speed of it, thats bout all he does in everything in its right place. On guitar it works well, am still trying to get to grips with all the patches and playing the guitar at the same time, but i use it mainly for playing around with songs on the computer :happy:

ooo funfun! Sounds abit hard really to get it like Everything In Its Right Place, but i guess it isn't? can you add patches from the computer?

I have a feeling JG may run it through his effects aswell, but I'm not sure, since there is pitchshifting on the KP.

Also, Ed does the electric piano and I'm sure he puts that through his pedals.

lol its just abit weird really...the piano doesn't sound modulated :p I hate trying to work out songs with loads of "layers" of effects! Good songs, but its ghey to work out who plays what!

I've got a bootleg somewhere where Ed puts the EP through an envelope filter.

ooo funfun! Sounds abit hard really to get it like Everything In Its Right Place, but i guess it isn't? can you add patches from the computer?

Nope! Which is the bad thing, and you cant edit patches either.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived