Hey all,

I need some quick advice. I'm running out of time to get my ticket.

The closest I've found, that's not GA, is Section 120, row 12.

UnitedCenter_EndStage_2009-05-29_tn.gif

It's $120. I've spoken to a few people at my work who have gone there before, and they've said usually that section is blocked by the band's speakers, curtain, etc, and that you can't really see anything.

Is this true? What should I do? Settle for something farther away (next closest is Section 109), or brave the GA? I've never been in a pit before, so I'm rather nervous, especially being by myself.

Hey all,

It's $120. I've spoken to a few people at my work who have gone there before, and they've said usually that section is blocked by the band's speakers, curtain, etc, and that you can't really see anything.

Is this true? What should I do? Settle for something farther away (next closest is Section 109), or brave the GA? I've never been in a pit before, so I'm rather nervous, especially being by myself.

GA is even harder to get though the prices started to come down a bit lately. My ticket was $109 + overnight shipping, but I'm going for it at my advanced age.:D You can probably find some of us easily enough, some of us have Forum t-shirts

007-2.jpg

if you look at some of the vids for the shows that have already been uploaded to YT (see the YT channel for ppakoe, for example) you will see that despite the pillars, once they come down on the far left and far right, the stage is not actually blocked and you can even see Morgan (not Peter! (inside joke, sorry)) with his cabasa during SMBH :p so I think you will be able to see the performance; but that far to the side, they will be performing mainly to the front of the stage. but that's the nature of it, yeah? :rolleyes:

a way to balance out your cost: is this your only chance to see the show? how certain are you that you can get these tickets and that they're genuine tickets? and most important, how will you feel -- what will is cost you personally -- if you didn't go to see this show, being the only one you can access, even if the boys don't serenade your section directly? ;)

good luck in your decision :) (there's rumors about additional USA dates in Fall 2010, but nothing is certain about what cities they would play.)

:'(

awww {hugs} you might have one more chance that I would not since you live in Chi-town?

that sounds good

I'm going to this concert too! And we're definitely planning on waiting afterward. Me and my two friends are teenage girls, but one of my friend's dads is going to wait with us. And I've been to two concerts at the United Center before, and both times we waited by the little gated bus area by the side. I think it's Gate 6-ish? The great thing is if you just walk around the building you'll come across if eventually, haha. :)

What do everyones GA tickets say exactly?

Because I bought floor tickets that are supposedly GA but it also has a row and seat number, yet in the corner it still has floor on it.

The mapout of the venue had numbered sections in the stands but the floor was just the big rectangle in the center.

What do everyones GA tickets say exactly?

Because I bought floor tickets that are supposedly GA but it also has a row and seat number, yet in the corner it still has floor on it.

The mapout of the venue had numbered sections in the stands but the floor was just the big rectangle in the center.

Mine has a "seat number" but, like yours, it says floor, too. I think that's to count how many tickets were sold?

Hey all,

Only doing this for the good karma.

I was at MSG last night and, as to not spoil it for everyone else, GET THAT TICKET. The way the stage is set up, you won't be able to see SSPU, but you will see Muse like normal. And the stage is truly in the round, so those behind the stage will still get a quality show. Not saying anything more.

Guys!!!! The concert is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh <3

Friday? Okay, so I have 5 days to talk my parents into driving me to Chicago, buy tickets off of eBay, and get $60 or so for shirts. It's not looking too good:LOL:

Two people quit at my brother's work so now he can't go to the concert. I have no choice but to sell his ticket. It's GA and is worth $59.50. PM me if you're interested.

Two people quit at my brother's work so now he can't go to the concert. I have no choice but to sell his ticket. It's GA and is worth $59.50. PM me if you're interested.

:eek: Wants...The ticket isn't the problem, but I can't drive, so parents would have to drive me(which they won't).

argh, paid $109 for mine, but Miamine, maybe you can get this one?

and that reminds me I should make some effort to check that my Stub Hub ticket is not fake...

and that reminds me I should make some effort to check that my Stub Hub ticket is not fake...

I PMed her! But my sister is coming with so fuck, i unno

There's still a little bit of hope in me that makes me believe that my parents are planning to surprise me on Thursday or something, but this is pure hope and probably won't happen. I want my face melted!!:supersad:

Doesn't StubHub have some sort of protection policy even if it is fake? I had to get 3 GA's from there and user info has to be submitted and all that jazz...And sellers have to submit a credit card number.

Doesn't StubHub have some sort of protection policy even if it is fake? I had to get 3 GA's from there and user info has to be submitted and all that jazz...And sellers have to submit a credit card number.

they do have a guarantee, but they also tell you to inspect the ticket when you get it. Not knowing quite what I might need to look for, I emailed the United Center to double check, I'd rather find out sooner than later, but it doesn't looks suspicious at all, I'm just being anal.

Yeah, I'm terribly nervous right now because I leaped at GA tix back in December and basically got Ticketmaster's printout tickets from the StubHub seller I bought from (ugh, hate to support the scalping industry...). Of course, there's the FanProtect thing in place there, but technically speaking the seller *could* print a fake, or double-sell the tix, etc. I really, really don't want to get screwed at the last minute; I've waited 5 years for this opportunity to see Muse live!

Anyway, YAY IT'S THIS FRIDAY!!! Sadly I'm cheap and didn't spring for a forum shirt. Oh well. OMG this is gonna be awesome!!! :D

Anyone interested in a single ticket let me know (Section 111, row 4). People just can't seem to make commitments so I'm stuck with a ticket. I'll accept offers anywhere from free to the normal price.