maxximumvolume

RT @BehandingBway: Who's that? Carrie Mulligan and Philip Seymour Hoffman are in the audience tonight! Where are you?

EDIT: hmm- come to think of it, can't be sure that this relates to the Muse gig- oh well!

Argh, I just know I'm going to get sucked in again for another long night, especially as it's starting so temptingly early... Really need the sleep though :LOL:

If you'd like I could just give you the setlist right now, or actually, you may be able to recite it from memory ;) There's not much reason to stay since we all know what's about to happen! :chuckle:

But you never know.... *reminded of that old clip where Matt says you never know what'll happen at a muse gig, and of course I can't find it now :rolleyes:*

If you'd like I could just give you the setlist right now, or actually, you may be able to recite it from memory ;) There's not much reason to stay since we all know what's about to happen! :chuckle:

But you never know.... *reminded of that old clip where Matt says you never know what'll happen at a muse gig, and of course I can't find it now :rolleyes:*

Do you mean the one where he says Dom could explode or Matt could shag Chris? :chuckle:

Yeah, odds are the setlist will be identical but I like seeing the excited/ face-melted twitter reaction and besides I've still got to finish some work for tomorrow.

PS. Btw do you recognise my sig? You v kindly made it for me due to my n00bish gif-making skills :p

ahh.. I'm gonna try to follow this gig.... HAVE FUN EVERYONE THERE! (even though you're all there and as such will not read this message :p)

Oh I dunno, I could read this on my phone if I so chose... (like I did last night instead of going to sleep :chuckle:)

Adding my 'have a good one!' to everyone who's there :D

I've just posted on the tour discussion thread, can't be arsed going to c&p so I'll just say it again, it's a real buzzkill and frankly just rude when people moan about the gig who aren't actually there, especially when there's another thread for the b33f. It probably won't stop the moaning here, but I had to try...

I've just posted on the tour discussion thread, can't be arsed going to c&p so I'll just say it again, it's a real buzzkill and frankly just rude when people moan about the gig who aren't actually there, especially when there's another thread for the b33f. It probably won't stop the moaning here, but I had to try...

No one's moaning yet... *looks around for people who usually have some :srsb33f:*

Almost time for muse :awesome:

Do you mean the one where he says Dom could explode or Matt could shag Chris? :chuckle:

Yeah, odds are the setlist will be identical but I like seeing the excited/ face-melted twitter reaction and besides I've still got to finish some work for tomorrow.

PS. Btw do you recognise my sig? You v kindly made it for me due to my n00bish gif-making skills :p

I do remember it :awesome:

And yes, that's the quote I'm thinking of :LOL:

EDIT:

Hmmmm I'm not sure... do they play music before the intro?

There's just random music playing both before SSPU and between the two sets - last night the lights went out and everyone was thinking "here we go"... then the random music continued for another min or so ;)

Almost time for muse :awesome:

I do remember it :awesome:

And yes, that's the quote I'm thinking of :LOL:

EDIT:

There's just random music playing both before SSPU and between the two sets - last night the lights went out and everyone was thinking "here we go"... then the random music continued for another min or so ;)

Oh ok, I thought it was starting :$:LOL:

Why would they play techno music though... :rolleyes:

Same thing in Sheffield- the fill-in music kept stopping so everyone got really excited....and then it played another song :LOL:

Archived