sangforabsolution

Greatest Muse Performance

This stockholm which is better than glasto 04.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVLz4rmB8zs

Nope, Glasto.

Edit: Having seen the entire video a few times through now, I am forced to admit though that it is definitely a contender. Still, no final scream. Loses major points for that.

Edited by Davinq

Nope, Glasto.

Edit: Having seen the entire video a few times through now, I am forced to admit though that it is definitely a contender. Still, no final scream. Loses major points for that.

Agreed. The stuff after the song was as good or better than Glasto- Chris riding around on that guy's head, Matt playing in a semi-foetal position. In the song the second pre-chorus was different and interesting (not as good as normal imho) and the confetti was cool. But the crowd wasn't great, Matt wasn't as spastic during the song, it was mixed horribly, and most importantly HE DIDN'T SING THE LAST LINE!!!!!

In Glasto, where he screams it, that's the best bit.

Great thread! Can we not limit it to best Muse performance, maybe just best performances of each song...

THIS

IS MUSE

are you sure? I'm pretty sure thats radiohead.

Great thread! Can we not limit it to best Muse performance, maybe just best performances of each song...

are you sure? I'm pretty sure thats radiohead.

oh you.jpg

Space Dementia at Nottingham Arena 2003.

Unfortunately there is no video but trust me, it was amazing

Stockholm Syndrome @ Glasto 04.

i have to agree.me and my sister used to think that wemebly was the best but then we youtubed Stockholme Syndrome Glasto 2004 and i remember that we couldn't breath,we were just losing our minds and by the time that chris went to the crowd we were stoked.we couldn't sleep that night ,we stayed up until 4.00 am,honestly !