City of Delusion Discussion

Hopix

Hugely under-rated for some reason although it seems like a lot of people in this thread so far love the song. Does anyone not like it though?

It definitely wasn't my favorite when it came out... I only got into it when I saw it live. That's how it works for me with most Muse songs :happy:

• 4 months later...

Wow it's really interesting that this thread was posted because I've recently been listening to this song more and more on my ipod on my way to work. :D:D:D:D I've been listening to Muse for more then 5 years and this is becoming one of my favorite songs :D

Wow it's really interesting that this thread was posted because I've recently been listening to this song more and more on my ipod on my way to work. :D:D:D:D I've been listening to Muse for more then 5 years and this is becoming one of my favorite songs :D

Hahaha me too! I noticed there weren't any threads for it in the first couple of pages so I dug it up from last year. 'Sif you wouldn't love it! It's my new driving song:LOL:

Best song from BH&R, always has been my favourite along with Take A Bow and Map Of The Problematique.

It's just, well, different to other Muse songs in instrumentation, structure and content. It's insanely good live too, I've been fortunate enough to hear it twice with trumpet live :happy:.

Archived