Patriot Center Gig

mattbellamy=12thdoctor

I am VERY upset with the bad planning of this. On muse.mu, it said that general sale would start TODAY, Saturday the 12th of December at 10:00 am. Instead, the Ticketmaster site has been selling them since yesterday, Friday the 11th of December since 10:00 am. Because of this, I have NOT been able to get ANY tickets, and I will not be able to bring my boyfriend to his first concert of all time. So I'm just a little pissed at whoever plans out the Muse site and the news feed for giving us fans false information and making us miss out on the best band in history. :mad: I am begging any Muse representative that looks at this forum (bet they don't, I'm just grabbing at anything here) to get them to add another date! I have seen so many muse.mu members that are complaining about this, so I know that there are many more die-hard Muse fans here in the Northern Virginia/DC area! PLEASE add another Patriot Center show!

• 3 weeks later...
I am VERY upset with the bad planning of this. On muse.mu, it said that general sale would start TODAY, Saturday the 12th of December at 10:00 am. Instead, the Ticketmaster site has been selling them since yesterday, Friday the 11th of December since 10:00 am. Because of this, I have NOT been able to get ANY tickets, and I will not be able to bring my boyfriend to his first concert of all time. So I'm just a little pissed at whoever plans out the Muse site and the news feed for giving us fans false information and making us miss out on the best band in history. :mad: I am begging any Muse representative that looks at this forum (bet they don't, I'm just grabbing at anything here) to get them to add another date! I have seen so many muse.mu members that are complaining about this, so I know that there are many more die-hard Muse fans here in the Northern Virginia/DC area! PLEASE add another Patriot Center show!

Sorry to hear. I heard early on from being a member of the 9:30 Club who is sponsoring this originally that they were doing early ticket sales for to 9:30 Club members on Friday. DC 101 also did an early sale. When it comes to .MU members, you have the check the website EVERYDAY. It was only two days before the pre-sale they announced it. However, since this is not my first time dealing with .MU, I expected a pre-sale would happen and checked back everyday for date and time. What I DO have complaints about is the system Concert Maps uses in distribution of Pre-Sale tickets. They release very little at a time to avoid "botting", which is what Ticketmaster encounters. I only got tickets 4 hours into the pre-sale becuase I saw a pattern and noticed they were releasing them at the 10 to every hour and got lucky.

Archived