The Small Print

Jossy99

i looooove it, i was going through this phase where i listened to it so often, like several times a day so now its kind of lost a little bit of cool with me but i still love it. when matt goes "saaaaaay, it'll make you insane" oh my god that is just the epitome of awesome, i dont know why i just love it, the whole song has so much energy and badass-ness about it.

• 4 months later...
this is the small print thread

i have noticed this song is a bit like marmite you either love it or hate it seems its a very mixed view on this forum.....and i like it very much :D

anyone else with me?

Yes, I'm with you:) I love this song:)

Like I wrote in the "which Muse song have you recently rediscovered the awesomeness of?" thread:

Mine would be " The Small Print".

Been listening to it recently and felt like I've heard it for the first time again.

Kinda weird feeling, but I found myslef singing along to it while walking back home from work yesterday... Now I know why people were staring at me .... hahahaha

It's one of my favourites:happy:

TSP seems to be kinda underrated in the forum. I didn't find it outstanding from the other absolution songs when I got the album, but nowadays I looove it:D it simply rocks, and the lyrics are pretty..epic? the song is able to improve one's mute in many situations:)

Archived