Kudos for you. :) That is dedication for you, people.

Love Darkshines. Such a simple, yet fantastic tune!

"Daaaaaarkshines... Bringing me dooooown... making my heart feel sore... 'cause its gooooooooooood!"

Ahhhh... the memories. It is soooo unappreciated. :happy:

I still listen to it at least 4 times a day. :happy:

:awesome:

Churchey i really like you mate i have noticed your constant support for darkshines on the MWC thread

good to see someone show REAL support for their favourite tune

Thank you :happy:. Its a never ending struggle with this song. It is all to often forgotten.

I am using sympathy votes to the songs advantage :awesome:

Is it just me, or is there something extremely sexy about Matt's singing in this song; both the quiet verses in the beginning and him screaming the lyrics at the end? I think there is...;) Oh, and the music rocks; I can't listen to that song without immediately starting to dance and sing as soon as the chorus comes on. It's also, I believe, one of those songs that if you can't listen to it really loud, you might as well not listen to it at all.

It's definitely one of my all-time favorite Muse songs and probably my favorite off OoS. :happy:

Is it just me' date=' or is there something extremely sexy about Matt's singing in this song; both the quiet verses in the beginning and him screaming the lyrics at the end? [/b'] I think there is...;) Oh, and the music rocks; I can't listen to that song without immediately starting to dance and sing as soon as the chorus comes on. It's also, I believe, one of those songs that if you can't listen to it really loud, you might as well not listen to it at all.

Oh, there's definitely something sexy about it.

There is a Darkshines Appreciation thread, of course.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=14763

But I'm glad to see a new one. Darkshines is my favourite Muse song since I first listened to it. And Muse is my favourite band. So Darkshines is my favourite song ever.

And I want to see it live. I only have 2 live videos of it. And I want more!!!

when I listened to this song for the fisrt time.. I fell in love with it! :awesome: it's somewhat dark, sexy.. strange :LOL: I love the instrumental, and Matt's vocals are so awesome in it!

gahh I feel like listening to it right now! *plays it*

oh, also, it's rated as 5-star in my computer! :dance:

Archived