I think CE is too long for an opener. I think the opener should be something rocking and quick. Not that CE isn't rocking.

I think CE is too long for an opener. I think the opener should be something rocking and quick. Not that CE isn't rocking.

I agree. There are better options as an opener. Like Dead Star :awesome:

Setlist:

1. CE

2. Uprising

3. SMBH

4. USoE

5. TIRO

6. TITS

7. PiB

8. KoC

I am still cursing myself over not going... if only for CE. The rest, they played it the 2 prev nights.

But on second thought I am glad I didn't go, I got a nasty flu and there was rain and hail last night in La Plata :eek:

Setlist:

1. CE

2. Uprising

3. SMBH

4. USoE

5. TIRO

6. TITS

7. PiB

8. KoC

I am still cursing myself over not going... if only for CE. The rest, they played it the 2 prev nights.

But on second thought I am glad I didn't go, I got a nasty flu and there was rain and hail last night in La Plata :eek:

Trying to work out if there are any muse songs abbreviated 'TITS'.......

Hell yeah!

Play CE at our own shows, nah the fans won't know it.

Play CE at a support show, why not :awesome:

Better late than never. Nice suprise though :happy:

i was thinking the same thing :LOL:

although its good 4 the muse fans there cos u gotta be a proper hard core fan 2 go 2 a gig for 8 songs :D

although its good 4 the muse fans there cos u gotta be a proper hard core fan 2 go 2 a gig for 8 songs :D

Some people went to all three, I could only go to 2, first one being on a Wednesday,queueing under the sun all day (some people set up tents the day before or even on Monday). And then being surrounded by U2 fans looking at you like you were insane. I got booed when I said I didn't care if U2 played or not (my 15 seconds of fame in the argentine television lol)

Some people went to all three, I could only go to 2, first one being on a Wednesday,queueing under the sun all day (some people set up tents the day before or even on Monday). And then being surrounded by U2 fans looking at you like you were insane. I got booed when I said I didn't care if U2 played or not (my 15 seconds of fame in the argentine television lol)

If I do this here U2 fans will kill me :LOL::LOL:

Trying to work out if there are any muse songs abbreviated 'TITS'.......

Starlight is always abreviated as 'TITS' :p The clapping pattern for starlight, if changed to morse code, ends up saying tits :)

I can imagine Dead Star as a great closer! That's my secret guess of the Reading closer. Just plain rock out...

lol. thats dedication. I did find it funny the amount of times people thought Citizen Erased was over.

I only would have gone if it was in my home town cos i cant stand U2 so wouldn't really pay all that money. Such a shame muse didn't do a part of the tour in south america. feel sorry for u guys cos the shows they done there in 2008 got insane set lists.

I can imagine Dead Star as a great closer! That's my secret guess of the Reading closer. Just plain rock out...

Muse fans r never satisfiesd :LOL::LOL::D

I think we could find something to complain about even if they done the best set list possible :LOL:

nah it would be a poor closer. It's not nearly climatic enough and it's intro is perfect to open a set. I'm hoping it will open at Reading and Leeds. If we get a rock out closer it will probably be either Showbiz or Stockholm Syndrome.

Muse fans r never satisfiesd :LOL::LOL::D

I think we could find something to complain about even if they done the best set list possible :LOL:

QFT :D

Agree, and I'm not sure if CE + Uprising works at all.

Agree, and I'm not sure if CE + Uprising works at all.

If you switch the order they might :-)

That was a wonderful performance of CE. :happy: It is a bit odd as an opener, though; It works best somewhere in the middle I think…

That was a wonderful performance of CE. :happy: It is a bit odd as an opener, though; It works best somewhere in the middle I think…

It worked well as an encore opener the first time I saw Muse :happy:

It worked well as an encore opener the first time I saw Muse :happy:

Ooh, that would be great! :awesome:

These support gigs have definitely been a lot more interesting than I expected anyway, I wonder if anything else unusual will get an outing like Take a Bow or Butterflies & Hurricanes. Wouldn't mind seeing Unnatural Selection get another play either.

I always thought CE would be awesome as an opener... hopefully they continue experimenting like this.

The next two nights in Sao Paulo will likely be the normal stuff. If they do anything out of the ordinary, it'l be on the third night again. So I can't wait to see what they do on night 3 :p

loco, CITIZEN ERASED. Como dijeron ahí, uno esperaba uprising, una así para abrir y seguir cumpliendo con U2. Pero no. Salieron. Ruiditos...

...AND...

... TUM TUM

............ TUM TUM

...................TUM TUM CHAAAAA RUCHAAA CHAAAN TU CHACHAARUUUUN

I have no words. And I think they stole the night. U2 was right, but yesterday, the were the fuck.

That is from this girl

@versionintro

#Muse 3/4 citizen erased-uprising-smbh-usoe-timo-resistance-starlight-koc hermoso!

And in her previous tweet she said she was going to the gig

A few people told me it was true because people who are there told them but they have protected accounts.

Yup, that is true! They used the House Of The Rising Sun intro, but I can't remember for what song(I think it was TIRO), and the harmonica for KOC. OH! And Forced In intro for CE, if I'm not mistaken. I'll be able to tell you correctly when I get some good sleep and my memory gets fixed up xD

Edited by ju4n3r