Tokamak

Knights of Cydonia Discussion Thread

Do you like Knights of Cydonia?  

864 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Knights of Cydonia?

• Yes
    • No

Reading 2006 has a good proshot of this

There is also a soundboard recording from Madrid with the SD outro. Some guy at NEC in 2006 was handing out codes for a free download of it. Not sure if it can still be found under the KoC single release on iTunes or Groove. It was definitely released around the time that single came out.

Muse released a live version of KoC in Madrid from the 2006 show, I used to have it but lost it on an old computer somewhere, anyone know where I can find it?

Edited by Drummerer

There is also a soundboard recording from Madrid with the SD outro. Some guy at NEC in 2006 was handing out codes for a free download of it. Not sure if it can still be found under the KoC single release on iTunes or Groove. It was definitely released around the time that single came out.

Sorry missed your post, this is the one I was on about!

Here's a really good mashup of studio KoC with the studio SD outro. The guy even plays the Abbey Road riff over the KoC outro which sounds cool.

I put Knights Of Cydonia half a step down on a pitch shifter and the vocals from the intro completely disappeared, it sounded weird hearing it like that because I haven't actually listened to the instrumental but it was interesting.