I got pit tickets but I don't think I am going to be waiting in line all day. I want to and I know it will be an awesome time but I probably won't do it. I will get there at a decent time though, and with floor seats being in the back as well the Pit area does not look that big, also I hate being pushed around at concerts, I like being where I can see, hear and move freely.

with all that being said I cannot wait for March, when March finally arrives ahh! I can't wait.

I would love a meet up with all of you though, that would be fun.

The pit at MSG is pretty roomy from what I remember. If you stand closer to the back you'll be fine. =) That's where I'll be standing :D

Got mine from Ticketmaster, via USPS. I got it through the 101.9 WRXP presale and my ticket is stamped "1019RX" under "ADMISSION". The envelope was marked Dec. 17, so I only just missed it when I left town for the holidays on the 19th.

Not that it really matters or anything, but the only thing I don't get is why the concert is named "The Bowery presents MUSE..." when The Bowery Ballroom and MSG are different venues and AFAIK don't have anything in common (like ownership). I could be wrong, could be wrong...

I'll do what I did for SNL. I'll pass by the night before. If I see people on line, I'll camp out with them. If it's empty. I'll go there early the next morning.

Has anyone gotten their tickets from the Concert Maps pre-sale? I still haven't, and it's making me rage that the people who bought tickets after are getting them before me.

It's up to the ticket seller when they despatch them, and that can be anything up to 2 weeks before the event. They don't care about how soon others are sent out.

Those people who have them already, despite who bought them first, are lucky to have received them 2 months before because in the UK we get them last minute. :)

my roomie and i will be there!! **does victory dance**

we bought tix as soon as we heard about a pre-sale, and then promptly did victory laps in our dorm room

Not to sound bitchy or anything, but how did you get pre-sale tickets if you've only just joined the board?

Not to sound bitchy or anything, but how did you get pre-sale tickets if you've only just joined the board?

They probably were members of WRXP and got them through their pre-sale.

Or could have been a member on the main site without registering for the board :unsure:

Plus, of course, since the presale was open to everyone and their brother, anyone could have randomly stumbled across it and bought the tickets :p

So I got a call from Stubhub yesterday and they informed me that the guy who sold the tickets wrote down the wrong section and the seats were really BEHIND THE STAGE! I was like fuck that and canceled my order.

So now I have to find 3 tickets but I can't find anything. Fuck my life.

Those StubHub tickets aren't moving at all. My insider tells me they'll be releasing the tickets back to Ticketmaster in the next month or so. I'll let everyone know when I learn the exact date, but they'll release upper tier first, working their way down to GA/PIT.

NOTE: if anyone snatches tickets because of the info I give out and I don't, I will have to kill you. :D

Those StubHub tickets aren't moving at all. My insider tells me they'll be releasing the tickets back to Ticketmaster in the next month or so. I'll let everyone know when I learn the exact date, but they'll release upper tier first, working their way down to GA/PIT.

NOTE: if anyone snatches tickets because of the info I give out and I don't, I will have to kill you. :D

I hope they do it for the Boston gig as well. A couple of my friends would like to go but don't want to pay the scalpers.

So I got a call from Stubhub yesterday and they informed me that the guy who sold the tickets wrote down the wrong section and the seats were really BEHIND THE STAGE! I was like fuck that and canceled my order.

So now I have to find 3 tickets but I can't find anything. Fuck my life.

wow, that sucks. At least they let you cancel the order it would have been worse if you were just stuck with those tickets. Hopefully the person isn't allowed to sell on there again because I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make a mistake, and was just trying to sell them off as good seats hoping you would get them and be stuck with them.

Does your insider know enough to blow the lid off this instance of obvious price gouging? Wikileaks could be used here. More than the MSG gig itself, I want to see justice carried out here.

Archived